• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Friends Forever

Well thanx guys for reading.Its ok Karen,dont worry.
  2. S

Temporary Leave

Well from now on I will hardly come on one or two days in a week because of the tough academic studies coming ahead.I will miss my friends here.Take care you all.
  3. S

Surprised to see there are no comments.
  4. S

Sorry guys for a late update,I was quite busy. Chapter 5:Start the Rescue Sora swallowed heavily as he managed a glance out of the corner of his eye. Though it was a cliché, Sora could...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► FF7: Angel's Child

Nice effort,keep it up but next time try to write longer.
  6. S

How Many Can You Take!

There should be around 15000 heartless of all variety without reaction commands,then it would be some challenge. The song should be "I walk a lonely Road" by Green Day.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

Foreverkingdom your fanfic is nice and creative,just increase the length of your chapters and it would be even better.
  8. S

Well thx Foreverkingdom,I will try to update the fanfic soon.
  9. S

Well thx,its take quite a time to write a chapter.
  10. S

Chapter 4:Save the Town "Sora!" The young brown haired boy sidestepped a blow meant to decapitate him and turned in the direction of the voice. "They're breaching the doors to the first district!" Leon shot a finger to the wooden doors being broken at the very moment. "Freeze them...
  11. S

Cloud's Sword

I am not able to understand till now that why are there bandages on Cloud's sword in KH games.Does it signifies something or what?
  12. S

Well thanx guys,I will try to update it as soon as possible.
  13. S

Help/Support ► DS or camera

Well I would say buy a DS if you really wanna play games.
  14. S

Here is the next chapter, Chapter 3:Why are you running? Sora approached Leon cautiously. He was unsure if he should go near the pacing man swinging his sword viciously through the air. Sora stood still...
  15. S

Well hopefully I will write the next chapter today.Well Cloud is not at all gay dont worry,I am just trying to give an interesting twist to the story.
Back