• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squall Strife

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH3 already finished?

So there's someone over at a KH youtuber channel, Gamers Joint, & someone has claimed they stole some copies of the game. That's seriously doubtful but it does pose the question on how much of the game has been completed? Thoughts?
  2. S

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! This is all I'm going to say about James Woods he has a right to his views. I'm not going to bash the guy for it. I'm looking forward to him reprising his role & more than likely bowing out as his last vo kh...
  3. S

Stopping points

It's been a question that is worth asking. We see that one can get out of Andy's room & out onto to the street. Woody says something along the lines that Galaxy Toys is on the other side of town. Seeing as how we're only shown 30% of the Toys Story inspired world, do you think there will be stop...
  4. S

DISCUSS THE PREMIERE LEAKS HERE

Chaser edit: sorry but an actual spoiler in your post could be seen in the Activity page so I’ve added this line to push it away. Hope you understand! Yeah that Ralph summon was great. I was one of the first ones that saw that on 4chan.
Back