• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squ@ll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Starting Equipment On Proud

I've only managed to get to Beasts castle in KHII proud mode but then again I didn't play my proud mode game for months
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts on PSP and DS

The name is Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep for the PSP Here is the link: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Sony PSP - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP Game The game on DS is called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS - Kingdom...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Friends Forever

Nice fan-fic Squall and it all fits...but ur kinda makin Cloud gay here...who does his heart belong 2 then Hades? Lol...But I cant say anything cause u haven't posted the next chapter yet..Lets see what u have in store next
  4. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World Lol yeah the guy looks just like Sora and the girl represents Kairi ...Kinda
  5. S

Japan: KH or KHFM?

It's worth buying FM something new for a change
  6. S

The Johnny Dept Fanclub

Johnny dept is the most dominating actor in Hollywood..Who agrees? I especially loved his acting in Charley and the chocolate factory and all Pirates of the carrabian parts...In this fanclub u can discuss anything to do with Johnny dept...
  7. S

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World Yeah but the question is do the Americans have the right to do so?
  8. S

Rinoa fanclub

Welcome Rinoa is the most cutest FF character,who agrees? In this club u can discuss anything related to Rinoa and her relation with Squall.Who wants to sign up? Members: Squ@ll
  9. S

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

I bet Yen sid Just told the fairies words of precaution and didn't take any action
  10. S

I need some help with instructions.

Well i have a few bleach episodes on .rmvb format. I've downloaded this program which allows me to use this format on windows movie maker. But i'm having some help on one of the instructions. How to use RMVB files in other programs - realityLAPSE[.com]__ Its instruction number 3. The one that...
  11. S

Kh1

No I meant Kingdom hearts... No one would bother with Rachet and clank its so bogus
  12. S

aragon

anyone saw this film ? Its looks awesome 2 me involving Dragons..It was supposed 2 come on HBO I don't know what happened maybe I missed it
  13. S

Game maker 7.0

There is a new ver. of Game maker out... I just found out,it can also be downloaded 4 free..But I'm just wondering what makes it different from the other ver. ? anyone got this ver. yet ?
  14. S

i wanna know.....

and Riku doesn't have an X in his name...Lol
  15. S

Sora's Dream

KH would be down da dumps if all that was a dream... all that couldn't have come into a dream...Seriously
Back