• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by spydrmnky4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH BBSFM trailer

Honestly, I don't know. Lol. I've never had or looked into the final mix games.
  2. S

KH BBSFM trailer

For the final mix, do you have a choice of the voice dialogue being in english/japanese or is it just in english?
  3. S

Certain points to save for MF???

Thanks everyone. This helps out. It makes sense that it wouldn't be there for the final episode. Now, for the final ep, is it something I can revisit (like how you end up at your last save game point after you beat the game) or not?
  4. S

Certain points to save for MF???

So, I've been doing some research and I guess you need to save at certain points to have LOD for MF? Is there a particular time that I need to save on each scenario??? If so, when/where? If there's a thread on this, I'm sorry. I didn't see and could someone send me the link to the right place?
  5. S

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

The same exact thing is happening to mine. It was literally asking me if i wanted to quit every ten seconds. I asked the same question on yahoo! and this is what I got: "I have the bundle as well and am getting the same problem. I turned my game off and took the disc out and put it back in. So...
  6. S

Could be a problem with BBS?

I can promise you that I'm not hitting the button on accident. I should try playing this on my other psp though. To see if it's the bundle psp.
  7. S

Well, I actually did exit and reloaded. It seems fine for now. But what do you think caused that to happen? Edit: It's been about 5-10 minutes and it's doing it again...
  8. S

I got the bundle for KH:Birth by Sleep, which comes with a psp. I downloaded the data install so the loading times wouldn't be horrible. Now, when I'm playing the psp will randomly ask me, "Do you want to quit the game?" with the gray screen blocking my view of what I'm doing. I say no and keep...
Back