• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Spooky Bahamut

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

2-D vs 3-D

2D... Sprites... thumbs up.
  2. S

Spooky Club

I started a fanclub, yes that's pretty sad. I know some of you are gonna try and kill me.... but I don't care. Members: President: Spooky Bahamut Vice Prezzy: Dawning Twilight Guy That Hangs Around In The Office Doing Jack-Sh--: Randomizer. Crazy Hobo Outside: Josiah Breakfast: Toasty Drunken...
  3. S

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

I got it on Friday (That's when it came out here) and I just killed Demyx in Hollow Bastion (Aghhh, he's one hard S.O.B.!) and I think I'm about to go kill 1000 heartless....:o. I've played for nearly 16 hours (10 hours on Friday and 5 hours on Saturday)....:p My brain hurts.
  4. S

Smashing Pumpkins

Yarrr....(?). Smashing Pumpkins are one of me favourite bands, though I can only remember the album Siamese Dream (Gish was the first album I EVER heard but I can't remember it). I likes Disarm and Today.
  5. S

Tingle RPG Website

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/achj/index.html?link=jpg Heh cool...
  6. S

Final Fantasy Unlimited

I saw Phase 1 and 2 on the weekend, It's pretty cool. The summons look like robots lol. Anyone else seen any of 'em? I like all the chocobos running around the screen in the credits....
  7. S

The Rowan Atkinson Fanclub

Oh, Blackadder you are wiiiiise! (etc) And *Mr Bean theme tune*. Rowan Atkinson should be King of the Universe but "they" won't let it happen! So he's King of dis fanclub... WOOOOO!
  8. S

'Bout vbPlaza

I only have 16.00 points... is it supposed to be like that? ... I don't get it :blink: .
  9. S

Heh Heh- Lost Toys

http://comics.ign.com/articles/720/720506p1.html Ahahaha! Look at Hurley!
  10. S

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

Re: gphoria Haven't played any of these games but Digital Devil Saga looks pretty cool.
  11. S

About vbPlaza

I only have 16 points- is that normal?
  12. S

Animal Crossing movie?!

http://www.doubutsunomori-movie.jp/tokuhou/index.html I'm still waiting for it to load :lol:.... anyway. Kinda weird, what do you think?
  13. S

How do I cange my User Title?

^ Explains it all........ Lol I spelled change wrong...
  14. S

Action Replay MAX-- what KHII codes???

There should already be codes for KH1 but you have to go on CodeJunkies.com to get codes for KH2.
  15. S

Flight

I guess Graphic Novels come here.... Has anyone read this? It's a series of comic strips by Image Comics artists... There's 3 volumes- It's pretty cool.