• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Spire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

so wait bbsv2 isnt our mystery game

No, I'm gonna go with metrifyx on this one and say you definitely misread that. It's saying Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- is the mystery game.
  2. S

My weird MF strategy.

Thanks! But, I don't have an Aqua video sorry...
  3. S

My weird MF strategy.

Yep :) Funny thing was I didn't actually realize that I had done it with no damage until someone pointed it out in the comments xD But yeah...works pretty well for Ven and Aqua (with some practice and a little bit of luck), but no dice for Terra since he can't use Sky Climber :\
  4. S

My weird MF strategy.

If you're looking for a different way to beat MF, might I recommend the following? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Mysterious Figure Sky Climber Strategy - No Damage [LQ]
  5. S

Does Terra ever learn to glide? Jump? Anything?

Terra gets Sonic Impact, kind of like a slide after the (air)slide that actually inflicts damage on enemies.
  6. S

Terranort in RoD

All MX planned on was stealing Terra's body, and then restarting the Keyblade War. Why would any part of this plan involve faking a memory loss? Don't say to be Ansem's apprentice, there was no reason for him to want to be Ansem's apprentice.
  7. S

Riku's Ability

That's why his Keyblade went to Sora in KH1
  8. S

Command style changes...

Was it? My bad then, woops v.v
  9. S

I don't get this...

They're using the Trinity Limit move together (this is the same one you can buy in Mirage Arena for 1400 medals for use in multi-player). Although, the reaction command says "Dual Limit" in the video because there's only 2 of them performing the move. Yeah, something like that... Nomura never...
  10. S

Command style changes...

I think they changed Ice Blast because they wanted one of Aqua's LV 5 finisher moves to have that name. The rest? I dunno... =\
  11. S

Riku's Ability

Terra preformed the rite of succession on Riku when he was 5, but that doesn't immediately give him a Keyblade. Nomura explained it in an interview somewhere... basically all it did was greatly increase the likelihood that a Keyblade would one day go to him, provided he still had a strong heart...
  12. S

Command style changes...

I think this is all of them: Firestorm was Fire Blazer Fever Pitch was Speed Rave Spell Weaver was Magic Wish Critical Impact was Fatal Mode Sky Climber was Air Rider Frozen Fortune was Ice Blast
  13. S

Alternate MF Strategy (No Surges!)

Hey thanks for all the positive feedback ^^ Sadly, this isn't the case... In my video in the original post the 4th and 5th time I used the Sky Climber finisher he was invisible. They both didn't have a target and immediately went to the "finisher" part of the finisher, the 4th one almost...
  14. S

Alternate MF Strategy (No Surges!)

I posted this on GameFAQs, just gonna copy and paste it here for anyone who's interested: And here's a very low quality video of the strategy in action (sound is unsynched and video randomly speeds up in places, sorry): QiQA8WFdxSw
  15. S

Break time and EXP walker

Surprisingly, you can't. If you want another one you have to put together Renewal Block/Barrier with a Curaga and then you have a 10% chance of it making Break Time.
Back