• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by spicklespop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. spicklespop

BBS vol.2 - PSP or NGP (PSP2)

I'm really hoping it's on the PSP. I seriously just got one. It would suck to have to find someone to borrow the PSP2 and game from, because there's no way in hell I'm buying another gaming system. >:C
  2. spicklespop

Official BbS TV spot discussion

Re: lol BBS ad D: I still haven't seen it anywhere, whether it be Cartoon Network, MTV or ABC Family. Then again, I don't watch tv too often. But I really want to see the commercial on tv! I'll keep watching for it...
  3. spicklespop

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) I love Braig's voice, it is just as awesome as I expected it to be. I can't wait for the game to come out so I can hear all of his beautiful voice. >:3 And all of his sarcastic comments.
  4. spicklespop

Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11) Lol that was me as well, I was screaming so loud I didn't even hear what he said the first time I saw it. : B
  5. spicklespop

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! Thank you Asir and BBSFTW! :3 I hope you don't mind if I put that in the original post for people who can't see the other video.
  6. spicklespop

Re: I found the gamescom trailer! Yeah, I'd have to say it pretty much is... Some stuff got changed, but when it comes down to it it's basically the same thing... but IN ENGLISH! YEAHH!
  7. spicklespop

UQkA3_FIRF0 NEW - ALTERNATIVE TRAILER WITH "SIMPLE AND CLEAN" ZauyxBO-7_o
  8. spicklespop

in the Gamescom trailer?

I found the trailer uploaded to some weird Dutch site. I haven't really read through the forum rules yet so I don't know if I'm allowed to post it or not. :S *noob*
  9. spicklespop

in the Gamescom trailer?

It pretty much is the dubbed version of the Jump Festa trailer. Needless to say, I sqee'd when I saw Braig : D
Back