• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by spdude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Crazy Contest 3.2 - Round Three

This is the oficial thread for round three of this crazy contest. Rules and everything else is the same. Okay, I have been thinking of a fun way to have a contest just for forum users and here it is: What are the prizes? Nintendo DS OR $130 Dollar Amazon.com Gift Card - Dark Essence...
  2. S

Crazy Contest 3.1 - Round two - Nintendo DS or $130 Gift Cert

Since the other thread already has 10,000+ replies, I saw it fit to continue round two in a new thread. Given the size of the prizes involved, of course every round of this contest was always intended to begin from week one again, with the 60 minute duration. Okay, I have been thinking of a...
  3. S

KHI Lite - New Forum Skin

You can choose it through the drop down skin selector in the bottom left corner of any page. Looks quite decent, if you ask me.
  4. S

Crazy Contest 3.0 - Three Nintendo DS's or $130 Amazon Gift Cards are up for grabs!

In celebration of our newly introduced server setup and fast loading forums, we've decided to resurrect the crazy contest with serious prizes. The format of the contest will be similar to that of the original crazy contest: Okay, I have been thinking of a fun way to have a contest just for...
  5. S

Temp. Sig Removals During Peak Hours for the next couple of weeks

We're constantly working on new ways to make the site and forum accomodate more and more traffic and load quickly throughout. This includes leasing a second server to shair a portion of the load during peak hours. That has already been done. More such measures are being implemented daily...
  6. S

Major Screwup with Forum DB - Rollback Was Required

Ok, something really awful just happened.. I know a lot of people are going to be very angry. Let me explain. In anticipation for the upcoming traffic which is supposed to peak in the middle of the week, I told my server admin person to move the front site's database on to our second server to...
  7. S

Huge Anime Archive just uploaded

Ok, for those of you who enjoyed our Free MP3 downloads - Free Video Game OST - Game Soundtracks for download resource, here is a similar offering being hosted at our sister site TheHylia.com. As part of our extending network, Edmunds and I just released Free Anime downloads So, if you've...
  8. S

Downloads.KHInsider.com > Mass Downloading Feature Introduced

Mass downloads! Yes, the feature everyone's been waiting for so long - you are now able to download all songs from an album in one file. This means 1 click full album downloads. You will be able to use this feature if you register and login. The full album download link is on every album's page...
  9. S

Crazy Contest 2.1

Ok folks.. making this very quick.. whoever hits the 1000th post within this specific thread wins the prize which was mentioned in crazy contest 2.0. Simple as that. Nothing fancy. Only rule is no double posting towards the end of the contest. The final posts just before the 1,000th will be...
  10. S

Flash Chat disabled for one day

Just trying a few things to stop the lag on the forums in general... Alternative Chat for Tonight: http://www.centralchat.net/chatrooms/channel.php?c=KHI+Backup+Chat
  11. S

Forum successfully upgraded

Sorry for the downtime guys. There will be bugs and errors fo a while which we will be fixing in the next couple of hours. The chat, vbplaza and RPG things will all be readded soon.
Back