• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Souten Ni Zase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Anyone here attend the SFA Percussion Symposium?

If you attended the Stephen F. Austin Percussion Symposium, did you enjoy it?
  2. S

Don't you hate it when you can't think of anything for Christmas?

That's how I am right now. KHI, give me some ideas! Maybe my memory will be refreshed!
  3. S

Need an Anime or Manga Recommendation

I just got done watching this anime called Utawarerumono, and now I'm sad. I need someone to recommend me a new one.
  4. S

Wait, so KH Zero is the title of the new game?

Is it still just a rumor, or was it confirmed?
  5. S

Looking for some more sheet music . . .

I've searched, but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for the sheet music for Phendrana Drifts and Magmoor Caverns. Both of these are themes from Metroid Prime. Any help is appreciated!
  6. S

Nonsense Section

Would anyone like to point me in the direction to the Nonsense section?
  7. S

...I.... I Just.....

I just defeated the ES with no damage! I was excited after I defeated him for the first time, but this.... I'm very excited! This may not be a super huge deal, but I'm posting it anyways!
  8. S

KHInsider News Update by Monkey - A heads up for the public

And the people that think the game is coming: Petitions do not work: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.htm Square also stated that sending in e-mails doesn't work either, if I remember correctly, as they are a horrible variant of the petitions.
  9. S

I finally did it!!!

I finally defeated the ES on Critical Mode!!! After a million tries, I finally turned out victorious!!! I will leave this thread up for anyone who wants to congratulate me!
  10. S

Can you hear the euphoria?

For I have completed the school year, yo. My Summer Break has begun! Three, whole months of... no school-ness. Just thought I'd mention it, you know, because I'm a bit bored.
  11. S

Now, this is just ridiculous...

Would someone mind telling me how the **** this guy did this? ES, 58 Second Defeat Edit by Oathy: // Censored. Let's keep things family friendly, please. EDIT: Oh, sorry for the... language. I was just completely astonished at how someone defeated the ES so quickly... I mean, the ES in...
  12. S

Various Recipe Locations

Save the King Recipe Location Where is the recipe for Save the King?
  13. S

The name of the ES

I've been reading through that interview a few times, just to make sure I didn't miss it, but I don't see where Nomura says Terra is the knight's name. If it is in there, would somebody tell me which section? 'Cause unless I see the sentence where Nomura states it, I'm not going to believe it...
  14. S

Critical Mode Tips

Does anybody have any good tips for Critical Mode? I just keep getting raped by everything. I mean, I knew it would be difficult... but this?
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts Sheet Music

Could anyone point me to sheet music for the song in Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive], and the sheet music for Organization XIII?