• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soulblade_075

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Zexion Weapon

I just had a question. In Kingdom Hearts 2 the whole reason why Zexion's weapon wasn't shown because it was important. Now i just read the interview and its a book?
  2. S

Namine & Kairi

ok i get it thanks alot everyone
  3. S

Namine & Kairi

so Namine is part of Sora and Kairi so is that the same for Roxas
  4. S

Namine & Kairi

i was just reading secret ansem report 9 and 10 about how Namine came to be but can someone explain it in simple terms because it was a little confusing?
  5. S

Messages From Square

I know this is kinda a release date thread but im not sure i sent a message to square awhile ago and this is what i got back "Dear Customer: Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We hope this letter answers your questions. Kingdom Hearts II will ship to retailers on March 28, 2006...
  6. S

LE Guide Info Page

can anyone tell me the price of the limited guide in canadian... i converted $29.99 to canadian which is $35 so im guessing its $39.99
  7. S

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

i was so excitied when i saw the date. i came on the site and i wasnt expecting the release date i was so happy. i had to tell someone i went to my sis and she looked at me like what are you talking about lol
  8. S

Opening Scene

Hey i was wondering in the begin where Sora is fighting Marluxia and then you see Riku... why does Sora have King Mickey's keyblade? if there's a deeper meaning that will give away the story don't answer please because i dont want to know but i put this in here because i didn't not if it was a...
  9. S

Roxas voice actor

in the japanese version is there two different voices?
  10. S

Roxas voice actor

but there two different people even though there kinda the same
  11. S

Roxas voice actor

Hey i was just wondering who the voice actor for Roxas would be because i was reading another forum and it said Haley Joel Osment would be doing both but would that be kinda wierd?
Back