• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soul of the king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

ITS CAP'N JACK SPARROW MATE! man, he looks even better that I would have thought the new organization dude needs to get a sideburns cut, he looks like Mr T I PITY THE FOO
  2. S

holy crap its jack sparrow

your mom is unrealistic..... anyway, Pirates is fine with me, it was a good movie, but if they stick lilo and stitch, kim possible, or any other crapy disney stuff in im going to stab someone....with a knife... and it will hurt
  3. S

Another One?!?!

ok, youve got to be kidding me on this one.... "At the Sony E3 2005 press conference Square-Enix just showed a Final Fantasy VII trailer running on PS3. The demo depicted the introduction sequence to the original Final Fantasy VII, but was titled "Technical Demo for PS3." This means that it...
  4. S

D-pad vs. right analog stick

screw the right A-stick, I spent the whole game (76 hrs) without even knowing what the right analoge stick did. when i found out that you didnt have to stop moving to use magic it i was so pissed i beat myself with the controller....it hurt
  5. S

if u could pick a world sora could be in what would it be: any movie or show is fine

Any star ocean TTEOT word... i dont know what the heck there would be to do but its by Square so it could happen, plus that game ROX MY SOX
  6. S

The Trailer without the BG music

YEAH ME TOO! I want to se the trailer! ): KHU said they would have better music quality, not VA, but that would be really cool to hear their voices
  7. S

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

KIARI LOOKS HAWTT!!! ..... was that strange? anyway I cant wait for the game even more now!!!!!that gummi ship looks awesome and it has 3 meter thing in the corners instead of just 1 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! IM SO HAPPE! HAPPE LIKE MY PAPPE TAKING A NAP...E!!! ..... i blame sugar
  8. S

Three Sora's

I dont believe all of this "three Soras" and "shell" crap, its just to complicated, who came up with that stuff anyway? I have played KH and CoM a few times any it never mentioned anything about "shells" or differernt versions of the same person. I do, though, think that BHK is a twilight-ish...
Back