• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by sotos1995

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

358/2 Days Plot Hole (spoilers)

i agree with zero sora.she turns into ice when she dies!so it musta been vexen
  2. S

Favourite Moment in KH2?

when sora and roxas fight at serenity station(i think) and after the fight that roxas says to sora "you make a good other"
  3. S

My BBS Theory >.>

the whole thing that guy or lady wrote is a joke.
  4. S

need help regarding riku.

he was just controlling him.he didnt take away his heart
  5. S

Mystery Of Xion's Existence

nice theory.zexion might want overthrow the organisation as he did in CoM with vexen and lexaeus
  6. S

Organization tournament p1

i think vexen is better because i dont like demyx.he is a nerd
  7. S

What's New with Coded?

i dont have coded.does anybody know how to download it
  8. S

Hmm.

whatare you saying?KHII is awesome
  9. S

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

very good theory.who would have thought that unbirths are the ancestors of heartless
  10. S

who knows this question!

their first meet is in the realm of darkness
  11. S

Master Xehonort

think so
  12. S

Riku and Xion connection

they dont have any connection
  13. S

In 358/2 days

different game different gameplay i guess
  14. S

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

its like she hasnt drunk water for years
  15. S

do you know why???????

because kairis' heart was inside sora and her memories of that castle were connected