• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sorel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

WHEN will they SHOW Aqua's WORLDS???!!!

If her name is confirmed to be Aqua why does the mags say stuff like "mysterious girl"? Terra and Ven are also confirmed names. And they are shown in the scans. why isnt Aqua too? because its not confirmed. the interviews can be fake to.
  2. S

what FF characters in BBS?

Yeah so far we have only seen setzer from FF6 so more from that era would be nice.
  3. S

A demo for 358/2 Days in JF2008!

awesome news ^^ need to buy a DS as soon as possible
  4. S

what FF characters in BBS?

Is there anything confirmed what FF characters that will make an apperence in KH: BBS? Who do you want to make an apperence?
  5. S

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

Are you Sure its not fake? if its not then bomb him with messeges about KH2:FM+. we want it baaaad.
  6. S

Final Mix+ to Europe?

samehere... to be honest i dont think it will come to the rest of the world. I think they wont even talk about releaseing it to the rest of the world.
  7. S

Who hopes for a Sephiroth battle?

yeah im with you. This sephiroth secret battle thing is getting old. I want something else not sephiroth. Something KH related
  8. S

Final Mix+ to Europe?

I hope they release it in both US and Europe because all of the stuff that is in FM+ is completly new. why cant square share the fun with everyone on the planet instead of just japan? And the remake of COM is a new game so why not release it to the world and get even more money like Soraox said.
  9. S

KH2: FM+ Site Music For Download

that song was awsome! i loved every second of it
  10. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Proud mode isnt that much harder than standard but you can see a little difference between them. You take more damage from enemies. The bosses is harder tooXaldin was a big problem for me on Proud he wiped my ass like 5 times :(
  11. S

out of 10 how good was kh2

I give it 7/10 It was too short, to easy. and all the Disney worlds had nothing to do with the original story. only the second visits had something to d owith it because you where fightn Org. members so more story thank you. and the looks of the new keyblades sucked only Kingdom Key was cool
  12. S

The fight in TWTNW

when Sora fights agenst Roxas in the beginning of TWTNW he wins.. but what would have happend if he lost?? Nothing?
  13. S

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Congratulations on finishing the game!^^ I still need to get 100% on standard... i had 99% when i finished but i started playing on proud mode right after I finished standard :(
  14. S

Dirge Of Cerberus-Final Fantasy VII european release date??

Do anyone have any news on this game? do we have a release date yet? i have only heard November.
  15. S

Hades paradox Cup?

how do i unlock Hades paradox cup?
Back