• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SorasPurity10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Unofficial Sora Thread

hey.hey,hey.hey!!!! Sora rocks, and I must say he's alot smarter then Riku sense he didn't get turned tot he darkness. i mean, i like Riku and all but its true. And his cheery nature is probrally going to go down the drain a bit in the next game sense its darker. and i will say i didnt really...
  2. S

What part made you crack up?

*The part where they tell Sora to smile is halarious and a legend in my family^^ *the part where Sora ended up on top of Donald And Goofy in neverland * When Ansem Raves on about darkness for hours at the end. * When Riku throws the log on Sora in the beginning. And alot more, but thows are...
  3. S

Stupid! Stupid PS2 and KH games!

Umm.....yeah, take it to a shop because your one out of the millions of people i know who have a ps2 that have problems like that.' so yeah, shop.
  4. S

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

yeah, it was a teaser for kingdom hearts 2. Com has nothing to do with Deep dive, so he can still where the blind fold. I think he may be wearing it to test his senses cause all through COM he could smell out people by there darkness . Deep dive COULD be a world, and i used tot hink it was part...
  5. S

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

COOL!!! So, probrally by the time Sora gets to the door to the liGht darkness will probrally take him at the last moment. Just like lotr. THESE KIND OF THEMES ROCK!!!! I hope its true!! Sense alot of people on fanfiction AND in screen names like to make sora evil.
  6. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

Wwweeelllllll........spending half an hour trying to wack the hand of the clock in neverland to get it to move before i found out I was doing nothing but wacking the clock number. aaannndd.....trying to shoot the dolphin with a thunder spell. aannnddd trying forever to swing across the vines in...
  7. S

Ive got it!!!

hey, its just a rumor I'm repeating but i never really thought it THAT supported by the truth that we all ready know about blondie and his friends. The rumor has been passed around on several sites but they were all denied. Their probrally just blondies friends but i have the feeling square-enix...
  8. S

KH Beta Trailer

Firebolt6232@aol.com Please and thank you!! ^^
  9. S

Ive got it!!!

Rumor is, and I KNOW FOR SURE, its been said before, is that those are the light halfs of Selffie, Walka, and Tidus. And the blonde haired kid is Soras light half sense they've all been turned into heartless before (assuming the fact that the others deminished with the island.) thats just a...
  10. S

how will kh2 begin?

Alright, they will probrally wake up in the pod things and not remember anything cause you see at the beginning of the first trailer Donald and Goofy and Goofy looks almost drugged but its probrally cause he just woke up. And I also seen a pic of Sora running down the throne room carpet in his...
  11. S

The king's role in KH2.....evil????

Well if hes a spy, then he would have to act evil around Sora and them so it wont blow his cover. Same for Riku, so Riku may run if he finds Sora cause he probrally wont want to hurt him and doesnt want to blow his cover either. its just a theory, but it could happen.
  12. S

This really freaks me out, look!

yeah its Kairi. First is indeed a flash back cause her hair looks shorter fromt he distance. and then next pic is present time cause her hair looks SLIGHTLY longer and all the buildings and stuff. Confirmed, and cool. O.~
  13. S

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

lmao!! alright, heres mine: You know you've played to much Kingdom hearts when: - You go to disney wold and wonder why the heck Donald And Goofy are hanging around the magic kingdom when they should be with Sora. - you start to refer to Mickey as 'the king" or "kun-foo ninja Mouse" (all my...
  14. S

Possible Worlds?

I would like to see a Lilo and Stich world out of all of them. But most unlikely :has mental image of Stitch chewing on the edge of Soras keyblade: lmao. humerious though. But 24 worlds!? jeez. I could live with that ^^ Toy Story...um..sense its a pixar movie it would be kind of hard. But...
Back