• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sorasgal2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

we could never flame you. you have written such a great story. the chapter was a little on the short side but i totally ounderstand the "busy" thing. im totally like that too. but great job. good luck on writing many other things and the sequel (hopefully) because you got talent.
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

*thread is dying* no need to rush but its been a while. *still waits patiently*
  3. S

Favorite Disney Movie

mine would have to be the Lion King. i love it and i love lions. =)
  4. S

Favorite Disney Movie

Lion King Mulan Peter Pan Beauty and the Beast Cinderella Winnie the Pooh The Little Mermaid The Rescuers Jungle Book Other mine would have to be the Lion King. i love it and i love lions. =)
  5. S

ne1 ever read Dr.Slump?

have you read Dr.Slump before? its from the creators of Dragon ball- Shonen Jump. well i just read the first book at the bookstore and it is HILARIOUS!!!!!
  6. S

true... it does seem to be awhile. maybe she forgot about the thread or thinks it doesnt exist anymore or something. idk but ya. i want to read the next chapter too.
  7. S

who knows but im really really anxious to read the "last" chapter. even though i want there to be more.
  8. S

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers w/ ree_chan*
  9. S

wait, thread please stay alive. I REALLY want to read that last chapter. IBW, hurry, not to rush you or anything. =)
  10. S

Video Games Live

i went to Video Games Live in Arizona yesterday and they showed clips and stuff of all different video games and an orchestra palys the music to it. IT WAS AWESOME!!! well they did soem on Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy but Square-Enix didnt allow them to show footage of the games. wats up...
  11. S

Favorite thing to do on an airplane....

Like the Title says..... mine would have to be watching movvies they give you
  12. S

help with SEPHY!!!!!!

need tips. hes sooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please and thank you. =)
Back