• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora'sDawg15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Passion remix

hey, no need to flame ppl, besides, it was good, it was nice without the lyrics, it wasnt the same, besides everyone who flamed, why dont you try making something like it, huh, c if you can do any better!
  2. S

How much do u want kh2?

words cannot describe, how much my heart is BURNING for this game...with Sora, Roxas, and cute, adorable Kairi and Namine, and kick-butt riku, plus goofy and donald, i will die if i cant get this game, basically, it will save my life!!!!
  3. S

Taking their time?

LOL, goofy may be stupid...be he aint no punk...im sure he could handle his own, besides, they are always tagging along with sora, they and sora might've gotten tired of it, they gave each other space...'_'
  4. S

roxas or sora

I would say sora...up untill the end of kh, but now that i know Roxas abd his story, i have got to say that they are equally cool, and awesome, becasue they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. S

Susan Egan confirmed as Megara!

good, it would suck if susan was not the voice of megara...well atleast her voice would because susan has an original voince, and megara would sound weird if it wasnt susan egan V.A. her.
  6. S

Code Lyoko

hi, does anyone whatch the show Code Lyoko?, i think it an awesome show with a fantastic concept, and it has a really catchy theme song!
  7. S

thats so raven, almost so over

hey did everyone hear about the thats so raven show ending? raven said that there will be three more episodes and a movie ,and then the show will end...:( , i really love the show, i heard that in the movie, raven gives up her psychic powers, thus ending the show...what does everyone think about...
  8. S

4 all U Kingdom Heart fans

Hhahahahah...skipping school just to play kingdom hearts 2, shame on you guys...JUST KIDDING...I LOVE IT!!!!! i am doing the exact same thing,lol
  9. S

Jesse McCartney as roxas

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! please no, not jesse mcartney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. S

Where will you be on the release date?

i will be doing the exact same thing as tmax!!! good call tmax!!!!
  11. S

passion english and playable kingdom hearts 2 demos kingdom hearts 2

i wish passion was in english, i wish they would hurry it up already
  12. S

concerning Kairi (SPOILER)

Re: concerning Kairi thats a pretty cool observation, but i dont think so, then again, you never know
  13. S

The Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess Discussion

once again, hello all fellow khinsiderians!, anyway, i just want to see everyones thoughts on the new legend of zelda game. what do you think about the story? what do you think about the new link being able to transform into a wolf? and what do you think about his new, older and edgier look...
  14. S

Xenosaga 2, or champions of norrath?

hi, i was just wondering, in your opinion, which game is better xenosaga 2 or champions of norrath, they are both 20 dollars, and thats all i am willing to spend on game right now since i am waiting for kh2, so just tell me in your opinion which one you like better, this will be a great help.
  15. S

For All Harry Potter Fans

hi everyone. i am ONE of the biggest harry potter fans ever,( note the one, i am not saying that i AM the biggest fan in the entire world, so dont curse me out or anything, ok:) ) and i was somewhat pleased with the goblet of fire. I think that they have chosen the best Cedric( robert pattinson)...
Back