• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soras_destiny55

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

lets see...these arent me or anything...*shifty eyes* ~you have a deck of disney playing cards, and you pretend you do sleights with them ~you made a keyblade to go with your halloween costume(sora) ~you have a cd with all the music that you burned...not the soundtrack
  2. S

New Info on the Organization!

axel, larxene, lexaeus, zexion (zexy), vexen, marluxia....so we only know six so far (let me know if im missing someone) ive got a few questions though. they do all have x in their names...whats the importance? who was the unknown in final mix that sora fought in HB? what is their purpose? who...
  3. S

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

i got lost in HB the first two times i played.... i kept taking the wrong lift. thinking that the green hp bubbles were experience. iwould pick up three every time i beat a shadow in the tutorial level and i would wonder why it said i only gained 1 xp every time i beat one, always ignoring the...
  4. S

2nd disk 2 kh2

they dont do that that mch anymore, so if there really are two discs, its either a really long game (ps2 discs hold a LOT) or it reaslly is special features
  5. S

Theory behind Sora's new 'dark' clothes

sorry for posting that twice!
  6. S

i already said something like this in the namine topic. sora has been exposed to the darkness when he unlocked the princesses hearts from himself. he became a heartless, and lost his innocence. tetsuya nomura said that his clothes are an important part of the game. maybe, i thought, maybe, he...
  7. S

i already said something like this in the namine topic. sora has been exposed to the darkness when he unlocked the princesses hearts from himself. he became a heartless, and lost his innocence. tetsuya nomura said that his clothes are an important part of the game. maybe, i thought, maybe, he...
  8. S

Help me!!!!!

i need help too. im level 44 with 380 hp, 19 ap,, and 36 dark points. he keeps wsing those damned sleights of hisd... thanx though, ill try this.
  9. S

help please i'm stuck

go around twilight town and castle oblivion, attacking the statues and towers, and whatever drops out will 5/10 times health, 2/10 times moogle points,and3/10 times be keyblades, so after you beat marluxia the first time, look around castle oblivion and twiligght town and youll eventually find them
  10. S

key to rewards question

yeah, you can carry two at once. your best bet is to go for wyverns and wizards. they drop the most, ive found.
  11. S

oogie boogie help

dont use sleights! i made the same mistake for the first few levels by always stocking cards. use 7,8,9,and 0s. when you get up there, unleash cloud on him, or do a few attacks, but only stock premium and friend cards if possible.
  12. S

What are the shiny cards for

premium card are special bonuses that you get in packs or in premium rooms. they cost less to put in your deck, which makes them good for a powerful bonus used only once, as they disappear when theyre used. this makes them a ideal choice for someone needing a quick boost.
  13. S

Riku is The Darkside?

im on that exact part right now. zexion is trying to manipulate riku, so he tells him that the darkside was riku, like ansem and vexen telling him he is darkness. riku was never the darkside.
  14. S

Help Help Help!!

it kinda sucks because in the coliseum, you have crappy cards, and the powerwild only lasts one reload. if you must use dark aura, then do so, but dark break does more damage (okay, im lying, but its more convinent)
  15. S

reverse/rebirth

i dont quite understand how to control riku's darkness, or what ap and dp are. please tell me!
Back