• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora's skyline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Thanks. My mind was running crazy all day yesterday, and I didn't have the ability to put thoughts on paper until much later, and I'm sure I missed ideas I had collected over the day as my mind jumped to conclusions. My thoughts here are this... Luxu obviously told Brain SOMETHING to convince...
  2. S

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Ok, So my mind has been absolutely swirling since seeing the translated finale a day or so ago. I put a ton of thoughts on paper, and have no one in my actual life to share these with, so I wanted to put this out there to those that might actually care. The Brain-Luxu KHUX Finale Conundrum...
  3. S

ReMind Discussion Thread

I had this random thought yesterday.... Will Re-Mind come with additional trophies to acquire/accomplish? I would assume it is a given, but I simply do not know that anything has been said about it
  4. S

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

Now this update is leading us to believe Ava is NOT guilty. Another perfect presentation/red herring by Nomura. Unfortunately, he has stacked up so much evidence against Ava, I'm not buying it. A popular theory is that Ven some how absorbs/gets possessed by Darkness before getting sent to the...
  5. S

Yes it did. I went back to Everglow's videos at 42:00 is when Ephemer calls off the search of the tower, and says they will come back tomorrow. Afterwards, he goes exploring the tower, and we never hear of him again (outside of a dream) until after the war. The biggest support of "Ava did it"...
  6. S

Always an excellent thing to point out. How/why was the BoP there? It feels like next month we will get some answers. I'm just curious which comes first, the UX update or Re:Mind. Which direction will things be spoiled for us? UX spoiling remind stuff? Or Remind spoiling the UX stuff?
  7. S

this makes perfect sense to me. He gave them just enough info to get them to act in such a way. But he censored things for them. He's already done it once with the lost page...
  8. S

I initially liked this idea, but the more i think about it, it has a few major issues. Where is the real ventus? How/when does he get swapped for the Gula version of Ventus and why did Gula get summoned back to the future with the other foretellers if they are gone, but Gula isn't? To me...
  9. S

Time Travel Time Line.

I followed it and seems to make sense, I jut have one question. Who is RF? The robed figure? Is that what that means?
  10. S

New Symbol

Well in one of the closed versions of this thread, someone brought up the fact that it appears to be the heartless symbol without the cross in it... then another person asked how the heartless symbol came to be that... so it occured to me, that if the person who lost his memories after BBS, and...
  11. S

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

here's a twist on the theory, what if Ansem was also an apprentice of Xehanorts? Think about it, didn't Ansem say that when the unknown person showed up memory-less Ansem gave him the name Xehanort? Possibly in homage to his master. It also makes sense because Ansem would have continued...
  12. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

I thought that the gameplay in KH2 was a lot of fun. I thought the reason they were traveling to the disney worlds was a little iffy. In theory one would assume we should have gone after the strong hold of the organization, but we were just kind of going along. so in my eyes, the begging of the...
  13. S

Ven's Senario/Theory

no i dont think we have obtained any new info this week, but what did you expect? they just teased us with the scans and the idea of a three way release for KH sometime in the next year to 2 years. not bad, but i wish we knew the release dates because I could plan better....
  14. S

Ven's Senario/Theory

IDK why more people are not posting in this thread, this is easily the most likely theory out there about BBS to date...
  15. S

A Missing Letter?

Honestly I doubt we will ever know about the letter. I think Nomura stuck it in there to say "there is a continuation of the story" Whether he would be able to use it or not, I doubt he knew at the time. So since he couldn't think of what to put in the letter, he just kind of let it go away...
Back