• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora's Heart

Fanfiction ► Right Beside You (Pokemon)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  2. Sora's Heart

I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Writer's Block, the bane of an author's existence. :P Chapter 4 “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ludwig was so startled by that sudden yell, that he fell off of his bed. He sat up rubbing the lump...
  3. Sora's Heart

I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Chapter 3 Warning! Long chapter is long! Normally being in Post Town always put a smile on Ludwig's face. Even when the Bittercold was being formed, this was a very cheery place. Right now though, The Sea Otter pokemon didn't feel...
  4. Sora's Heart

Thanks here's the next chapter. ^^ I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Chapter 2 The morning sun shone through the windows of Ludwig and Jade's home. Ludwig tiredly rubbed his eyes. “Go awaaaay sun.” he moaned, rolling on to his other side. He was normally really...
  5. Sora's Heart

I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Chapter 1 It was a crystal clear night. The stars that dotted the navy-blue sky were perfectly visible, not a cloud in sight. At this hour most pokemon in Post Town were nuzzled in their beds fast asleep, but one pokemon was awake...
  6. Sora's Heart

Fanfiction ► KINGDOM HEARTS: A Novelization

Oh, please write more. I've been waiting for a KH Novelization for so long, and this is a really good read.
  7. Sora's Heart

Tears of Life KH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tJfUoGRyM Just a little quickie I made.
  8. Sora's Heart

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

Pardon my french but. YES,YES, YES!!!!!!! and it's coming in 2014! ^^ Wow Pokemon X, Duel Destinies, PLvsPW and 2.5 Remix! (I'll finally be able to play Birth by Sleep Woot!)I'm gonna have ALOT of games to tide me over until we get the big one! :D
  9. Sora's Heart

So who else is just soaking it in?

Got the game today. Enjoying it so far, I like how they've improved the music abit (Not that it wasn't already awesome!) so that was a nice touch. ^^ I got to see Sora with his hoodie up! (KH1 Final Mix title screen) Day=made!
  10. Sora's Heart

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

My introduction to Kingdom Hearts was quite...unusual. Back in 2005 or 2006. Certainly around rhe time KHII was about to be realeased. There was a RP (sadly long dead now.) on a Forum I frequent. A RP where you could play as any character from any cartoon, any anime, any movie, any game, any...
  11. Sora's Heart

Hey Peeps!

Hi. As you can probably tell I'm new here. I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts (Despite only having three games....hey, I don't own a PSP and the other games came out when I had financial trouble cut me some slack! lol) I think my username is a dead giveaway to who my favorite character is. ^^...
Back