• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraroxrikusox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hollow bastion, special fight?

hes at the dark deapths after u deafeat hades...second time.... i think....pretty sure... so try it =] ( sephiroth is hard so bcareful ):)
  2. S

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

Lol u guys are smart....i thought xion had something to do with aqua AND sora. i mean...blue hair ... spiked hair...aqua could have something to do with sora and xion...( soras mom ). But when u guys mentioned the fact that we had heard sora's mom voice i went back to kh1 and compared ions voice...
  3. S

wield the soul eater

dont remember that part but oh well...have to play the game all over again to see it:glare:
  4. S

Something i notticed about Xion

this is my personal theory....every1 who is some how related to sora has a keyblade...for example roxas is a nobody so if xion has a keyblade i dont thinks its fake....1.xion cant be a nobody....there is no way that 2 nobodys could form...2.since she isnt a nobody she could be a spy....trying to...
  5. S

Hello Khi

Hi, Im soraroxrikusox, im new to the forums and site. I was asking if any1 can tell me aqbout the site i will greatly appreciate it:thumbsup:
Back