• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soraluvskairi08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How do you get ultima in kh1?????????????

:cursing: i cant get ultima dont have enough items help please!!!
  2. S

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

YouTube - Re:COM - Marluxia Battle 2 xheck dis vid out its me battling marluxia:confused::thumbsup: sorry itsin japenise
  3. S

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

the best is marluxia i guess Hey there everybody! .(\_/) (='-'=) (''')_(''') This Is Bunny. Stick Bunny on your signature and help him gain world domination! Come to the darkside, we have cookies!
  4. S

When is the first time you ever died in kh2

How do you beat xemnas? how do u beat xemnas at the billion lasers part:cursing: (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination! Come over to the Darkside! We have cookies! If you have Christ in your heart, copy this into...
  5. S

hardest boss

wer can you find final mix my hardest is riku IV in kh1
  6. S

i cant find final mixwer is it
  7. S

how do you get ultima i cant get it?
  8. S

i first died fighting xaldin and i still dont have ultima ive got preety far
  9. S

How do you beat xigbar?

How do you beat the dude that says you shouln't have betrayed us? Ive tried a million times i can't do it ?
  10. S

How do you beat zigbar?

How do you beat the dude that says you shouln't have betrayed us? Ive tried a million times i can't do it ?
Back