• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soralight11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Too much KH2 hate?

I actually think that KH2 is WAY more apriciated than the first. I always notice that people play the second without ever playing the first. And I hate it.
  2. S

So what worlds?

I think also Meet the Robinsons will be a world too. That will be awesome!
  3. S

Nobodies

dude, nobodies don't come from light. they are the empty shell that the heartless leave behind. (darkness)
  4. S

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I can't choose. Both of them are the greatest games ever made and they both have epic storylines. The ending for KH1 was sad and the ending for KH2 was happy!!
  5. S

Any one have the reference that tell Riku is the chosen one?

Riku was able to take the Keyblade from Sora, then saying that he was "just the delivery boy" But Sora was able to take it back when Riku chose to stay with darkness but Sora didn't give up. This made Sora's heart stronger and the Keyblade chose him.
  6. S

Memory Skyscraper?

I think it symbolizes Roxas somehow. Cause that's where Riku and Roxas fought, and it's also where Sora and Roxas fought.
  7. S

Is there a reason we didnt find out what the note in Plutos mouth said?

Yeah I realized that! And then Sora looses pluto in the next cut scene and your like "Wtf? Whered he go??" XD
  8. S

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

Yeah, I guess he would have been fun to fight. Haha I havn't seen the movie Beauty and the Beast in so long..
  9. S

wait. what? malificent?

I bet it had something to do with all of the darkness in her heart. That combined with the 3 faries remembering her revived her, i guess.
  10. S

Are the worlds in the Kingdom Hearts Universe more literaly "Planets"?

I was just wondering. They are traveled to by gummi ship, but you gotta think.. that's a really small world, right? How can one world be a jungle, or just a town? Any thoughts?
  11. S

Not really important...

I think they do. He wakes up in a house everyday and who do you think pays for those bills if he only gets jobs during the summer!! XD If you think about it, the life in Twilight Town is not much diferent than our life. They wake up in a house, go to school, hang out with friends.. And we know...
  12. S

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Probobly the last Ansem battle in Riku's story. Especialy on Proud mode. 0.0
  13. S

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

I think he's cool. You can tell that he has no heart because he always talks in the same monitone voice haha. But yeah I definatly liked the Deep Dive theme for when you first fight him.
  14. S

Wtf, Xemnas?

haha, maybe because he's just that freakin cool. XD
  15. S

is it me

I think he was born like that when he was created from Lea.
Back