• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SoraForeverKH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraForeverKH

The Monstropolis World storyline from what we know so far...

The Monstropolis World storyline from what we know so far... So, I've been watching and rewatching the few scenes from Monsters Inc World which was shown in the D23 2018 trailers, tryin piece together the evidence that could be found to figure out the plot ideas for that world. A few things I...
  2. SoraForeverKH

News ► Relive the adventures with your friends in this Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 trailer!

Wow! This was such a good trailer! So cute, too! Really shows off our beloved characters and the story of the series. Loved it!
  3. SoraForeverKH

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS II Vol.4 Manga Cover Revealed!

This is great! I love kingdom hearts II! Surprising though that they were able to fit the long series such as the title in just 4 volumes. KH II was a lot bigger than KH. I love the cover! I want these!
  4. SoraForeverKH

News ► Your Friends Are Your Power in the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Trailer

Alright! Now that was a totally awesome trailer! The music, the lines the scenes, all except for the few too many fish faces, it was spectacular! My favorite part was the ending... I really liked how it disclosed with Xehanort's evil grin before showing all the game's logos and short clip and...
  5. SoraForeverKH

Sora and Riku in TWTNW explanations

Wow! Aheheh... So a dream of a dream in a dream of a dream...? Agh! Nomura, what kind of thoughts go through your head man?! So confusing! DDD definitely perplexes my mind to no end! But, yes, but thank you, Hirokey123, that information you provided was so helpful and very well put. ^^ As Sora...
  6. SoraForeverKH

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Memorial Music Box Website & Campaign

Aww... The music didn't have any sound when I visited the site... But it looked so cool!
  7. SoraForeverKH

News ► SPOILERS: Dengeki PlayStation features Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 + Interview with Yoko Shimomura

I also am really eager to read what the brilliant series composer Yoko Shimomura had to talk about the music in KH 2.8.please translate!
  8. SoraForeverKH

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 0.2 BBS Secret message in the song!

Wow! That is both scary and awesome! I did not know this about KH. And I thought there was nothing more for me to find in the old series, hah! Never with KH. Really neat!
  9. SoraForeverKH

News ► Expanded Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8

Wow! I can't believe it! I didn't know Riku and Mickey had new outfits in 2.8!now I'm really exciting now! Can't wait! I liked this but man, I've gotta be careful around spoilers. I'll have to type to stay away from YouTube completely for a couple weeks next month. That won't be easy banding...
  10. SoraForeverKH

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

Wow... Nomura never ceases to fascinate me. Just hearing him talk of the development, designing character models, world maps, game play effects, Dialogue scenario for scenes and the main story along with being careful how he chooses to display each character's story and personality... It all...
  11. SoraForeverKH

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

He talked about KH III, finally! That's the best news I've heard in a while. So, KH III story has already begun... Interesting. Please show KH III footage next month! I can't wait any longer!!!
  12. SoraForeverKH

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Scan in Jump!

Awesome! Aqua is looking pretty great now! I want to see Sora now though!
  13. SoraForeverKH

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Rated by ESRB

Well, sounds like they stayed true to everything in the game. I do wish they hadn't put Sam Flynn in the game and given him the inappropriate line he uses in the actual film which gave the movie a PG-13 rating. WRONG! Should never have been in a KH game! They should have removed it in the HD...
  14. SoraForeverKH

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

Wow! That was truly great! The whole time I was in awe at the artwork in the characters and I was holding my fingers crossed tightly for the Sora from the present to show, even just a little... And then the ending came... Yes! It's Sora, reaching into the vast water for Aqua's hand. Now that's...
Back