• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soradude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I doubt anyone remembers me....but...

Soradude has returned after a 2 1/2 years Hiatus. I've grown up, no longer am I a n00b, and my writing has improved significantly. So prepare your self, my new fanfic will be up very very soon. :lol:
  2. S

Venn Speculation

This is a place where you can talk freely about Venn! Basically, use Who, what, where, when and why! Have fun! :thumbsup:
  3. S

Fanfiction ► The love that killed.... (one shot)

Thank you, i'll try to do better next time
  4. S

Thelonepickle, i understand what you are saying and I respect that, but I stated in the title that it was a oneshot, therefore it wasn't meant for the reader to become completly submerged in the details. But hey...it's your opinion, i wrote, you replied, end of story... ^_^
  5. S

Well, i didn't want they backround to the story to be completely revealed, so it not supossed to have a bunch of depth to it, but thanks anyway!
  6. S

She held him close, her face stained with tears. The echo of their guns still rung loud in her ears. It took a second before she could really grasp what happened, but then it came to her. They found out, they really did! Somehow, they were discovered. She always knew it might happen, but never...
  7. S

My Secret ending character theory! (may contain spoilers)

Ok, this is what i think about the characters in the secret ending: The knights are most likley ancestors of Sora, Riku and Kairi. This would explain the knight that looked like Roxas and the little eye lock he and Aqua had. If you think about it, the characters are kinda similar to Sora...
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

sweet, love teh lurveness. just put them together! don't seperate their hearts so! Please!
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

WE all wonder, wondering is a part of life.....but knowing is WAY better!! new chapter please!!
  10. S

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

Awsome chapter snow, poor kairi, please don't kill her! Love the clifyness. Yay chapter 60!! *Dances* Chapter 60 dance!
  11. S

I Totaly was expecting the whole "To scared to tell feelings so she runs away a the rain starts" Type thing. Let me guess, Kiss in the rain? Cool chapter though
  12. S

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

I think i know what jinn will do, "I'll send the girl soon as we find her" :ohmy: My unanswered Question: Why was riku locked in a cage all beaten up, but he has a sword? Great chapter snow, 'tis truely awsome :thumbup:
  13. S

Here's to the awsome writer, Ice Blue Wings!!! * Partys* I.I.A.!! Yeah!!!
Back