• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SoraDrive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraDrive

Final Fantasy character reactions

Yeah that was really awesome!
  2. SoraDrive

Vivi is in Twilight Town in KH2. I recently finished FFIX and in the middle of FFVIII and It's so cool seeing them. Always loved Cloud and Sephiroth and I have finished Crisis Core and saw Advent Children.
  3. SoraDrive

I always wanted to know how FF players reacted to FF characters in the KH games. Personally, I only played FFX when KH1 was released and it was so weird for me to see Tidus and Wakka as kids lol But what about veteran FF players? How did you react to Cloud, Squall (Leon), Vivi and Aerith...
  4. SoraDrive

Finally got Ultima Weapon!

Getting all the special Heartless to appear, getting them to drop the ingredients... Those sort of stuff.
  5. SoraDrive

Finally got Ultima Weapon!

Level 82, 50 hours into the game. Such a pain in the butt to obtain it, mainly because you have to synthesize everything in order to get the Ultima Weapon! I beat Sephiroth in 3 tries and Unknown in 1 try with it! Such an awesome Keyblade. Also got the Blade Master trophy. When I was younger...
  6. SoraDrive

Will the Xbox 360 or X1 get the remixes?

You are right, I didn't think of it that way. Anyways, I don't really care as long as Square get's the job done and make another amazing KH title and the best KH game they can make. Buying a PS4 for it though :)
  7. SoraDrive

Probably because Microsoft paid them a lot of money for KH3...
  8. SoraDrive

No, KH3 would have been multiplatform either way because Square are losing money and they need all the money they can get.
  9. SoraDrive

I wasn't talking about every game, I was only talking about the numbered titles... It's like Halo 1-3+Reach as 360 exclusives then suddenly Halo 4 for PS3. And Sony didn't screw up... Money is just what's making the world go around. Multiplatform = more money.
  10. SoraDrive

I agree. It's just that... It's weird that's all haha But I don't really care. Getting a PS4 to play KH3 :)
  11. SoraDrive

It's just that KH started on the PS2 and the sequel was also on the PS2, so it's just common sense that it will be only for PS4.
  12. SoraDrive

For all we know, Square are not doing well... I'm not the biggest fan of KH3 on the Xbox One, but I love Square and if that's what will help them cover their losses, I am fine with that.
  13. SoraDrive

Sephiroth in KH3 (and other optional bosses)

It's common sense that Square will put Sephiroth as an optional boss, but what other optional bosses would you like to see? Back to Sephiroth, he was kinda disappointing in KH2. All you had to do to defeat him was just use Reflect every time he attacked and then spam him with Guard Break and...
  14. SoraDrive

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! (Updated!)

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! Y U NO MAKE IT FOR GALAXY S3?!
  15. SoraDrive

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

I can't wait to defeat Sephiroth and get a bronze trophy for it!!! :D YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH (-_-)
Back