• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraclaws

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Lol I don't know, it just sort of came out. XD
  2. S

Really? Then what would they be?
  3. S

They might be the same old enemies, since BBS is the prequel to KH I can't really imagine any new enemies, but there could be.
  4. S

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

Is it really that hard just to order it online or make a fake copy of it? It's obviously not going to come out anytime soon if it ever comes out in NA.
  5. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

The game was good in my opinion, but some people just don't like kingdom hearts in general, you can't blame them it's their opinion. Yea the graphics improved, more worlds, and a lot more stuff, but for whatever reason that they have they didn't like it...
  6. S

Hola Amigos!

Hello everybody! I registered here a loooong time ago, and I sort of forgot that I had account until the boredom of web page design influenced me to visit the forum again. So yea hey yall.
  7. S

who would u be

I would say Sora or Axel...
  8. S

Tron

Hmm.....Tron in KH2 would be sort of wierd, even though I myself haven't played the game.....I would have to stay undecided on this one since usually they manage to make everything pretty cool in KH
Back