• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soraandkairirox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

comparision between neverland and POTC

Re: comparision between neverland and pirates of the carrib yah ure right... i hope u can fly!!! haha
  2. S

p.o.t.c should'nt be in kh2

but they dont really have the whole entire movie into the game... anyways, if im not mistaken disney is pg so i dont think they would say something like sh*T in kh2... *plz excuse my french*
  3. S

Translations, Translations...

i dont speak spanish... LOL sry, wrong person to ask...
  4. S

comparision between neverland and POTC

in the kh, neverland is located around water b/c the ship is where most the playing is held. im assuming that pirates of teh carribean is something like neverland b/c the location (ship/ocean) and in neverland, peter pan is trying to find wendy. in P.O.T.C. jack is trying to find that grl! *cant...
  5. S

KH2 release period.

lemme get this straight, kh2 is coming wen now? i didnt get any of that. sry, can someone explain that to me one more time?
  6. S

Gummi Ship boss fights?

im trying to figure this out 4 a long time now... who is the not heartless gummie ship? in other words, who is sora in dat pic?
  7. S

Is it just me........................?

havent we all figured out that kairi is from hollow bastion? guess not... o_0
  8. S

Air Spell and a New Dodge Move

u remember the monkey heartless in kh? the way they slide might be the way sora is doing in the "dodge roll" pic...
  9. S

The first thing I said was......

i get your whole problem and all, but wanna lighten up?
  10. S

Kairi's new look

yah selphie is kinda uh... well... funky... yah but i agree, kairi looks more mature... she looked literally like a 5 yrs old in kh!
  11. S

wtuz E3 and wut does it have to do w/ ...

help me out here ppl!!!!! i have an idea of wut if might be... but itz not ... i dont think...
  12. S

wtuz E3 and wut does it have to do w/ ...

kh2? i ve heard ppl say E3 and i woud have no idea wut they r sayin. wunna lighten the subject 4 me and those other ppl who dont kno wutz happenin here?
  13. S

bad news

alphbetical honey, use hooked on phonics next time...
  14. S

Castle Oblivion in KH2

not sure, but it cud be naminez pic but w/ better graphics and wutnot
  15. S

new screenshots/upcoming trailer

well, where did u get the trailer thing? i believe u, but wehre did u find dis out? cant wait 4 it! the old trailer was gettin boring!
Back