• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Soraandkairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

error

Why did they put alice as a princess anywY!? She is just a random girl who folows a rabbit and ends up very small XD lol but it was really her dream..how Okward that they would choose her and not someone else..like...Arial or wendy like you guys said...why not someone else..i cant think of some...
  2. S

kh2 song

i think..Simple and clean in Japanese....or English..they are both good...
  3. S

how did kairi lose her heart?

yeah her heart went into Sora's heart and she was just a body with out it..until Sora stabbed his own heart with the keyblade..that released her heart and ...somehow kairi gave him back his heart...lol...
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

i have to go..it was fun guys! ^^ byeas!
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

Ansems eyes were orange..and glowing!
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

excaliber was the default name of the raft what does Riku want to call thew raft?
  7. S

Favorite party member

Donald didnt help much..Goofy was okay...i would say Peter Pan and JAck Skellington...b/c he is awesome...lol donald didnt help me alot...it was once in a blue moon..or wen i start to heal myself...if i use cure..he uses it at the same time..(he gives me the cure at the same time i give it to...
  8. S

Kh2 Theory!!

i think her body didnt dissappeare becasue she is the Princess of all hearts..which means she doesnt need a heart reallly...to have her body...
  9. S

Kh2 Theory!!

i have the Ultima Weapon...and i think that the BHK is the other side of Sora's Heart because "Another Side"(other side of Sora's heart) "Another Story" (the challenge of hearts for the BHK and the reasons for protecting Sora) is the theory.....it is the other side of Sora's heart..and the BHK's...
  10. S

Bhk Greatest Theroy Ever !!!!!!!

that is a good theory...:D
  11. S

Bhk Greatest Theroy Ever !!!!!!!

i think that the BHK is the other side of Sora's heart... :D
Back