• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora_thekeybearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

TV ► Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

Hosted by Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Did anyone else watch it? What are your opinions of it? I really liked the visual presentation of the first episode. Unfortunately, as I'm a space-nerd, the show did not provide any new information or perspective for me whatsoever :( But still, I enjoyed the way...
  2. S

Hello again!

Used to hang around this forums long ago, maybe I'll do it again (mostly general discussion/forum insanity though). Just thought I'd say hello in a more general way here. :D
  3. S

omg!

i've just realized i joined these forums about 4 years ago! =O haha i joined them the day i beat KH... couldnt wait for kh2... well whatever... this is prolly the mos stupid thread ever made during these 4 years xD
  4. S

Playstation 3?

I just wanted to find out... There's no info yet as to which platform will KH 3 use (assuming there's going to be a KH 3, but then again, that is REALLY probable). PS 3 sold very, very little in the US, compared to the amount of sales the PS 2 had... It actually didn't sell in Japan THAT much...
  5. S

Help please

Please only respond to this if you are: - Willing to help me (it will just take 5 mins) - Connected from the US or Canada Don't worry, I won't ask you for any personal info or ask you to download/install anything... I'll explain everything by PM...
  6. S

Ah! My Goddess

A week ago I was randomly watching anime movies... & I came across this one, named "Aa! Megami-sama! The Movie 2000" (the transaltion is the title of topic) Anyways, I liked it really much, so I got the 5 OVAs & watched them, which I enjoyed, then bought all the mangas that have been published...
  7. S

Rare but cool animes

I've seen 2 animes that no other person I know has ever watched. I would like to meet other people who have seen them, & for them to tell me their opinions or commentsabout them. They're old, yeah, but they're still cool, & I haven't seen any videos/music/images of them on the internet (well...
  8. S

Family Guy

That's a great show, ain't it? Anyways, as this is the nonsense sub-forum, I decided to post this question here: What's up with the monkey that always points? (Normally always points at Chris, why? Where did it come from?) Any answers or comments regarding that bizzare monkey will be...
  9. S

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

As it should be It's not in english, you know...... It's: na (nah) -min (meen, as in mean)- né (neh, not nay or nayh or ney..... It's neh, the é as in umbrella) Naminé (she's cute, ain't her? shattering people's hearts =p )
  10. S

yes

no maybe ask again later... Well, anyways (this is a spam section, right? o.O I'm back, & I wanted to say hi to everyone in a spamish way =) the best part of a goodbye is the thought of a future hello -stkb (me)
  11. S

I'm Back!

o.O Is it me or these forums really changed LOTS? Well, anyways, hi to all again....hhhmmm.... I wonder if I should've posted this on the newcomers section? Anyways, I hope there are still people here that remember me =) So.... As the thread title says, I'm back from Japan, hello!!!!!!! the...
Back