• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora_Riku1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what do u guys think?

I have come up with an idea for kh3. ok i think it would be really cool if u could switch characters throughout the game whenever u want. U would be able to play their side of the story all the way through and after u beat all of their stories it all comes together at the end. I think this...
  2. S

Axel v.s. Xigbar

who do u think would win in a battle to the death? I think Xigbar would probably win cause of his guns but i would still be goin for Axel cause he rocks.
  3. S

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

i love u AzoneG1................ JK. BUT THANK U SOOO FREAKIN MUCH DUDE! THIS IS SWEET!
  4. S

rate the worlds

give each world a rating from 1-10. Ill start us off Twighlight town - 9.8 Land of the Dragons - 8.7 Beast's castle - 9.2 Olympus Coluseum - 9.4 Dysney castle/timeless river - 8.8 Pirates of the Caribbean - 9.3 Atlantica - 7.6 Agrabah - 9.5 Halloween/Christmas town - 9.5 Pride Lands -...
  5. S

Should they get rid of Drive in the sequels?

i love the drives but in a sequal I would want new drive forms. that would be cool.
  6. S

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

yup i beat it. But it was hard. At the end(last 10 rounds)i had to just keep avoiding enemies until my magic went up so i could cure or use trinity. This strategy takes a while but it works.
  7. S

Is this really true...

oh sorry didnt know u already gave it
  8. S

Is this really true...

that would be cool but i need to see it to believe it. got a link?
  9. S

link to scene?(SPOILERS)

can someone give me a link to the scene where goofy gets hit in the head by the gigantic rock?...(i laughed for like 10 minuets and i need to see it agian):p
  10. S

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

Mulan. I went into it like 30-someting times through out the game. I sucked when i went into it fighting Xaldin. But i still beat 'em:)
  11. S

challenge for KH2 owners

oh well congrats Quint.... it would be hard for me.
  12. S

What has kh2 given you in life?

I like the moral of Kh2......but it hasnt done anything for me except make me stay inside for very long periods of time
  13. S

challenge for KH2 owners

A challenge for me would be to play on proud with only the Sweet Memories key,never use a reaction command on the 1000 heartless battle,and to try to beat sephy at lvl 50
  14. S

when did you get final form

I got it when i was fighting random nobodies. It was funny cause i said to myself "I hope i get final form soon" and BOOM! i got it....(this was way after i beat the final boss though)
  15. S

Armax

umm... does any body know cheats for Armax? Cant find them anywhere. Any cheats will do. oh and im sorry if this has been posted alot.
Back