• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora92120

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

who plays badminton?

i play badminton and im gona join the team for patrick henry in San diego(they suck so much) hopefully i an make them better a little. i just wana know how many ppl play badminton.
  2. S

Twilight Town Hints In Deep Jungle !!!!!!

wow thats new never noticed that. thx for the info.
  3. S

items seriously wanted!

i want the neo claws, the o and o for the twilight side, and the dark sword of anima. say a price and i may pay for it......
  4. S

BHK in ASAS/Deep dive

i wana see......it.
  5. S

Least Favorite Boos/Sub-boss?

i hated reverse sora on the ship cuz it was annoying for him disappearing and coming right behind u, hahah like my location. i hated ursala and captain hook becuz they had water and im afraid of water. chernabog was ok at least it wasnt annoying as ursala. behemoth was too repetitive. i hated...
  6. S

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

i know isnt it!?!?! i still think they should stay with Hikki(utada hikaru's nickname). i never heard of uso(iforgot he rest).if i hear it, i mihgt agree.
  7. S

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

u can go here to get it. http://akatsuki.thatsjustme.net/media_utada.php
  8. S

Kh2 and FF videos

wtf.... why u desperate loser. go get ur own gil. everybody else did.
  9. S

Fan Movie

the links not working anymore...:( and i saw ur newer one and i loved it so now i want to see this one.
  10. S

Where are the creatures of light?

exactly, why would u fight a creature of light? theyre on the good side.
  11. S

I'll Help you

heck yea it is. happy friday to all! o yea do u know japanese cuz i need translations on kingdomhearts final mix
  12. S

level ups no more??

really didnt know that. i never noticed the hp was thesame
  13. S

Utada Hikaru - New Song?

i can imagine kremlin dusk in a battle and dramatic scene put together. since hte song is mellow and crazy at the same time near the end.
  14. S

songs in KH

i liked the simple and clean remix. its much better than the original simple and clean. its not as upbeat.
  15. S

bhk's party members

maYBE It is those kids who are gona be his partners. i mean bhk got a blue crystal on the clocktower in one of the videos and so did the kids. so maybe the crystals gave them special qualities.
Back