• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Sora788

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora788

PS Issues

Hey! I tried to download PSCS5 and after unzipping the file, it said something about a registry, then after that something about installing and re-installing. I deleted the files, then re-downloaded them, but now it won't even open OTL So, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem...
  2. Sora788

My Attempts at drawing..

Hallo ~ So I will show some of my drawings. I'm more of a photographer than an artist, but I want to try ~ Any comments are appreciated ^^ I don't mind if you have some suggestions, but do tell in a decent way <: +++ .intertwined delinquents_
  3. Sora788

eye colour

hey ^^ So, what colour are your eyes? And if you want'd to, would you change the color? you can post foto of your eyes also, if u wanna :] My eyes are pretty dark >.< hard to see any color T_T [unless there LOTS of light, like in foto below] how depresesing... (sry for blurry image >.<)
  4. Sora788

my photos

Hallo~ Well, it's been a long time since I came here. Haha. And I have yet to finish those fanfics of mine ^^;;;;; So anyway, I guess I will post some of the photos I took. Nothing much I suppose. Just be nice :) I hope the pictures arent too large?? I'll just post a few at a time. Ok...
  5. Sora788

The Namine Topic 2.0

I might open it this weekend(its still in the wrapping and in the Best Buy bag I bought it from X_X). I guess I was too busy to play it, and I was afraid of procastinating when I had so many things to study for.... Does her voice sound better in in CoM or Kh2?
  6. Sora788

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine's voice is different in CoM right? I have the game for PS2, but I never opened it...it's been about a month now. wow...
  7. Sora788

Shakespeare, King Lear

I need help with this. So if you can help, I'd really appreciate it :] "Through tatter'd clothes small vices do appear; Robes and furr'd gowns hide all. Plate sin with gold, And the strong lance of justice hurtless breaks; Arm it in rags, a pigmy's straw does pierce ir." These lines are fromIf...
  8. Sora788

If...

If practice makes perfect & nobody's perfect, why practice? If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors? If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2? If you get corn oil by...
  9. Sora788

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread OMG the vote count is like 100,000,244 right now. DAMN. Well, Im going to get the game. Looks a lot better than the other version because you dont have to read text all the time. Instead they'll talk!! I wonder what Marluxia and Zexion will sound like :)
  10. Sora788

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I don't have an icecream maker to make one T_T
  11. Sora788

First Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories US Review!!!

My Leon Signatures. | Resident Evil Forum It says there that the game will be released on Dec 2nd, but everywhere else it says Dec 3rd.(like Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 90825 - Buy.com and bestbuy) So which one is it?? NE way, Im so happy the game is coming out for PS2. :) We get to...
  12. Sora788

marluxia!!

I don't see how guys can't like pink roses. How come all of a sudden they're "gay" and are "secretly women" ?
  13. Sora788

marluxia!!

Marluxia's better off being a guy. I like it that way better.
  14. Sora788

Cappuccino Kiss

Cappuccino Kiss x-x-x Riku drummed the tips of his fingers on the granite counter top as he waited for his cup of cappuccino to be made. The sweet aroma of coffee invaded his mind as he looked around the elegant cream and maroon colored walls with his keen aquamarine eyes. There was not a...
  15. Sora788

Barbie wants to destroy Bratz

Looks like Barbie wants Bratz destroyed. The article link: Barbie won't settle for $100 million, wants complete destruction of Bratz - WalletPop Blog Barbie won't settle for $100 million, wants complete destruction of BratzBeth Pinsker Nov 11th 2008 at 2:00PM Girl fights can be so nasty. In...