• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora741

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

mi mad dee is pimpin lolz sike no. put don't put everything to the wind ok keep her there and keep options open ok bro
  2. S

~The Legend OF Zelda~

ok now i didn't see anything on the main game page about Zelda games so here a thread to talk about zelda games. first thing the phantom hour glass. how many of you have it i do:D
  3. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion IM think the story of the orginzation members will be good. untill this come outs the phantom hourglass will keep mi ds busy
  4. S

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

im back from vacation someone fill me in here and thelastnight nice name change
  5. S

don't be afraid dude do what u've benn doin with ur friends and u'll be ok sure sorta stuck dude try to dig out of that hole and make it a normal friends thing then a gf/bf thing nice to see hades is helping out lolz:thumbup:
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

well duh what aspect of it
  7. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion same here im pre-ordering at gamestop for both
  8. S

omg i've been gone to long what u guys talkin about
  9. S

terra

not a drive just is power (Remember there not normal)
  10. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

KHII pWeNed on KH 1 ,
  11. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

Because there jealous of the KH power
  12. S

ok then don't cuss her out but leave it u have a gf if u want the girl u might have to break up with yours. Anyway keep it cool dude
  13. S

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

Dee reading ur last post..... ~ ...!! ok now she was holding that other guys hand to make u jealous(even though u weren't there) if she told you and he told then it was for a reason. Now this might sound cruddy but maybe you should try to talk to her sister some then add her into the...
  14. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Ya in like a arcade mode fight
  15. S

whats up pple whats the topic
Back