• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora4sky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm pretty good :D see this is a reason why I want to leave KHi every mod treats me like crap it isn't fair.
    Hey Sora buddy :D how are you doing on this fine day? Now are you going to get a 3DS and KHDDD?
    Thanks a lot man! I don't think I'm going to buy it yet, just because I don't have enough money and OoT3D is a priority to me as well as preordering KH3D. I'll eventually buy it though.

I really like how they even used the highway level from SA2B.... I freakin' loved that game! xD
    You're fine. Don't worry about it <3

Well, Callum's posted it publicly on Twitter, so hopefully they'll notice.
    Very nice~

I am going to kick some ass, and I'm all out of ass. You know those KH3D renders Callum and I have been working on? He cuts them out and I repaint all the difficult stuff? Those bitches at khwiki just claimed them all for themselves with no credit >.>
    Right? Silly kids~

Oh, and don't worry I had been making breakfast earlier xD

Yeah, I think all of this news has ruined a lot of our sleep schedules, but it was all worth it 8D So much info! I'm extremely hyped for DDD right now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Yeah, it is old. Siliconera just mixed old information that Nomura said on 3D a few months back and combined it with the announcement that it is coming out in PAL and NA regions xD
    =D I'm good. xD I did get sleep, though not as much as I wanted. I'm still a bit antsy about news so I can't really sleep for too long xD

How are you? I see you saw the ending to XIII-2
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Yeah and it is a first for a villain in FF to win, why all the bitching? And I doubt Serah is dead yet, until translations and the english version. and those last nodes, I betting DLC as well and 13-3
    Also (because I really can't stand you-know-who), I don't get the hate on the writer of 10, 13, and T3B. I think he's a good writer and doesn't deserve the hate from western players. Like Unleshed, Colors, and Generations, 10 and 13 are the underdogs and proved to be the best.
    exei ta panta,eidika ta plana me sora kai riku enantia sto xehanort ta spane,kai to videaki pou deixnei oli tin istoria apo to kh1 mexri to kh3 einai nostalgiko
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back