• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora4sky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    yay do you have a facebook or aim or msn? it would be cool to get to know you more now that me and you are buddies :p
    S
    Do you want to be buddies? I don't have any friends on here, and you seem like a pretty cool guy.
    S
    Yeah, I hope its like KH that will make me buy it in a heart beat heh.
    S
    Wait what do you mean the gameplay is KH gameplay? do they have battle videos of it yet?
    S
    I don't know, I mean I have to see what the game is like, some say its going to be like KH, if its going to be like KH then I might get it.
    S
    No the ending made me happy that everone is going to live a full life, but I just didn't feel awarded enough for beating it
    S
    I beat Final Fantasy 13 :) it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be, so I sold it back because I wasn't happy when I beat it.
    Well Sorta. I'm more of a 3D fan. But the Rush games are good. Kinda wish they would add more characters to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…