• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Glitch?

tell me how to do it, because I'm so confused.
  2. S

Glitch?

Is it? because I really would like to grow levels quickly. so can someone explain it to me, how it actually works.
  3. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yes I know, but man anything is possible. I mean you never know a game system could become retro and everyone will love the system again. I'm sorry for trying to make this in a fight, I just wish they made it for us. I don't care if it takes a long time. Or if they don't make it then I guess...
  4. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yes I do Hades, but you do realize how many people will keep there ps2, just incase they wanna get into a new serious, they will have PS2 games in the store. I mean I think the PS2 will be around for a while. I do realize of what you just said, but even if the PS2 dies, I still think people will...
  5. S

Glitch?

Ok I was looking up cheats/codes for the game and it had one with Vexen well here it is. Is it true? if it is could you tell me? Fight Vexen Multiple Times As soon as you hit The 100 Acre Woods, ignore all the tasks and Pooh and head towards the end. There will be a short cutscene...
  6. S

Doe anyone else notice....

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hated that haha. damn you larxene she always did that to me, I would say to her "**** YOU BITCH!"
  7. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yes that's a very bad thing. I don't think I have ever got introuble from that, but yea I do sometimes see that. and another question why are we off the topic about the KH2 Final Mix Discussion. I mean we are very far off. So lets try to get things back together. I still think that we will...
  8. S

A Missing Letter?

I think the letter actually said something like this guys don't worry about us, we'll be fine, just keep heading straight. I mean Sora's face was so lit up when he read it. I don't know.
  9. S

Last chance for real KHIIFM+ information?

thats why your a moron first of all it would cost a bunch just to get there, second if we did and we got there, we wouldn't have much money, most people on the fourm don't even have jobs. so you can count that one out.
  10. S

a forum question

I know this probably the newbest question but I just need to know I wanna give someone rep, how do I do that? I'm sorry for the newbest question.
  11. S

what do you do

your just like me, well I played until the end, and started all over, just because I love Sora, because he's so cool:loveit:
  12. S

Kh FM+

go here man Divineo: dms3 mod chip dms 3 chip - xbox xenium chip xbox - xecuter 2.3B - x-ecuter 2.3B - chip messiah 2 ps2 chip - ps2 magic 3.1 chip - magic v mod chip ps2 it will take a week, to get the swap magic thing, and it's really cheap here, that's where I got it.
  13. S

Final Destination

This is the first movie, and I just wanna ask something 1. Did Alex (the main character) Survive or did he die, because Carter was hit by the sign at the end. can someone explain it to me, I've seen the movie, but I still don't understand.
  14. S

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

1. if your desprite for the game, get it, because I can tell you that it was worth the wait, and worth them money. But I thought they closed this thread.
  15. S

I'm saving up money just in case....

how dare you confuse us!!! I shall kick your ass jk. but seriously I'm confused.
Back