• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora093

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

malefincent a Nobody?

Wouldn't malefincent be a nobody since in the first one riiku turned her into a heartless with the dark keyblade :confused:
  2. S

Did you notice...

WOW yen sid thing I did not know about But I know Roxas was Sora with an X before I got the game.
  3. S

Mystery Character ..

the shadow looks like that mariluixa dude from chain of mem.
  4. S

Mystery Character ..

It looks like mariluxa in chain of mem
  5. S

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

demyx was an idiot "dance water dance" who says that
  6. S

New enemy image

Those enemys look awesome :O
  7. S

Heartless and the organization

In 358/2 days there should be a part of the story were the organization go lokking for their heartless and roxas says sometinig like "I don't have one" then axel could say "How do you know" and roxas could say "Just a feeling I had" Dont yell at me for this post.
  8. S

14th Weapon

I think it will be a staff or maybe a katana
  9. S

King mickey= Sora?

I found this image on google http://www.ffrebirth.com/kingdom-hearts-3/images/king-mickey.gif I think that when mickey was trianing with yen sid he was given the star seeker and the clothes that are similar to soras would this make micky the keyblade berear? :confused:
  10. S

maleficent? KH3

I wonder if maleficent will be back with some plot :unsure: (remember)- that she was back again and they never said what happened to her
Back