• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sora/roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

well i just picked up my copy... i live in san deigo and i must say the first roxas battle with that white thing is remarkably fun well i got to go play KH2 some more .
  2. S

Port Royal EDITED??

i dont blame them i mean look what happened wiht san andreas and the hot coffee mod
  3. S

This is what happens when u lose a boss battle (SPOILER)

actaully this is very true i sawa video on youtube with mickey fighting cerberus and xaldin it only happens in certain boss battles or so ive heard and you cant beat the boss with mickey you can only like hold them back and use a special command (triangle) to revive sora so he can fight bbut by...
  4. S

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

my mom says since i have a 3.6 i can skip that whole week!!@! im soo exited
  5. S

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

cool find but sorry to tell u but its fake
  6. S

theory on xehanorts past

true and maybe becasue he opened the door to darkness he lost his memory in the process...or maybe not but it is possible violent_anger that is laso a good point but maybe just maybe he opened the door to darkness with his keyblade the heartless just showed him the way there listen this is a...
  7. S

theory on xehanorts past

xehanort could definetly well be an old keyblade weilder cause if you think about it he had a strong enough heart to not turn into a heartless (well at least the heartless form) which is a pretty big feat and the keyblade picks people with the strongest hearts doesnt it? so i came up with theis...
  8. S

roxas and st. peter

whats your point
  9. S

Info about the Organization (SPOILERS! BIG ONES!)

yes he probably is this is just copied and pasted from wikipedia and it a couple months old find out this stuff from the forums like i did you prick:mad:
  10. S

Is Sora gonna be the bad guy?

wow....you are stupid arent you before posting something like this actually talk to people who have palyed the game dont make assumptions also that wouldnt make any sense because nomura wouldn't do thta so quickly in a series it took anakin 3 movies to become evil and sora doesnt have any reason...
  11. S

1,280 days

4 years
  12. S

interesting

i think roxas voice is way too deep maybe it because he a nobody but still he's like what 15 his voice shouldnt be that deep
  13. S

play as

sora roxas xenmas axel and ansem
  14. S

Question here

i hope its good i really liked simple and clean
  15. S

extras add to NA ver of KH2

its the exact same as the japanese version
Back