• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora is Barbie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fuse with BHK??

Ok. I'm pretty much dazed as to how much info we've gotten. But, I took a look at the master form, and yes, I noticed that the keyblades float in the air. Perhaps sora doesn't fuse with Goofy, or Donald, but he fuses with the BHK. I mean, Nomura did state that they would meet. &&& its...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

:cool: Goofy: Your battle strategies are incoherent and primative. Obviously, you do not know how to wield heavy and firm weapons yet. Even though you still ARE the Keyblade Master, I must digress the fact that you are an absolute nitwit with the brain capacity of a peanut. Sora: Trust me...
  3. S

Wat wud u do if you saw Ansem in your house?

:cool:I'd ask him where the hell he got that awesome and totally smooth white color for his hair. Omg, its to DIE for..... *has sex with Ansem's hair* Then, I'd probably feed him something and send him on his way. My house is very dirty, and it probably won't appeal to him. Other than those...
  4. S

I found something!!!!!

:cool:This is so childish. Thats just fan-art, it is not official. There. Settled. Please close this topic now, as there is no use for it any longer. Thank you.
  5. S

:cool:Sora: Damnitt Riku! I wanna name the boat! ME ME ME ME ME ME! *cries like a little baby* >_< Riku: Cmon Sora, you lost the race. I get to name the boat. Plus, I fell of the tree and I still beat you!!! Sora: Dude. You're freakin' pixilated. You don't "feel pain" when you fall, you're a...
  6. S

My Ending thought: What if.....none of this is real.

:cool:I had a dream about Kingdom Hearts last night (Sora's hot, shut up. >_<) And I kept thinking about this one fact. In the beggining of KH one, it says in the opening movie: "Like.......is any if this for real.....or not?" Ok. You're probably thinking: "Oh god, another gay topic by Sora...
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:Thats actually pretty impressive. Even if it IS a fan-made compy, its the best I've seen yet. Like most of the others, I highly doubt that's the actual box. But if it is, then congratulations on your find. There's no way we can know at this point though. WAY to early. But that is a very...
  8. S

Namine..........Britney Spears?

:cool: This is from monkeybutt's update from the site a while back. He said the maybe confirmed voice actors for KH2. I saw them, and one of them that caught my attention was Namine's voice: Britney Spears!!!! ^_^ Now, monkeybutt-san said that this is not an official confirmation, but let's...
  9. S

:cool:Sora: Hey um....Kairi.......how bout you and me go to the Secret Place by the waterfall so I can explore your keyhole??? *lick lick* ~_^ Kairi: No chance Sora. This Mary Sue has got a date with Yuffie. ~_^ *purrs* Vexen: I am so confused about my sexuality.......... *breaks down and...
  10. S

New Interview

:cool:thank you so much monkeybutt! ~_^ Its nice to know that some poeple actually contribute to the site and such. A darker storyline approved by Disney officials....hmmm....intruiging. What are your thoughts on this, Monekybutt? How far do you think Disney will let Square-Enix go, as far as...
  11. S

:cool:Goofy: No Sora, thats not the way you figure out the area of a circle. Please try again, and remember to use "Pie R Squared". Sora: Don't make me use this Keyblade, you hideous example of botched genetics. Riku: PARACHITE PANTS ROCK MY SOCKS!!! *becomes a cheerleader* Give me an R! I...
  12. S

:cool:Winnie the Pooh: KILL!!!! DIE!!!!! *throws a grenade at Ansem* Ansem(in a VERY preppy voice): Like, omg, like, this is like, totally unFREAKINbelievable, like, the pain is like, omfg, unbearable, like, omg. *dies* Sora: My hair defies the laws of...
  13. S

Why BHK would be playable

:cool:I highly doubt the BHK would be playable. I mean, if you must think about it for a minute, it would ruin the story. I mean, one minute, you're battling through heartless as Sora, the main hero of Kingdom Hearts. Then, then next minute, you're playing as a completely different character...
  14. S

:cool:Goofy: E=mc2 Donald: Like, sumeone ROAST ME ALREADY!!!!!! *gets naked* Sora: That's the power of the Fartblade! Riku: Hey Sora, I'm going to forget about Kairi for a couple of minutes and jag off to that SEXY BEAST Leon. *purrs* Maleficent: Oh, happy sunshine!! Embrace the day...
  15. S

Riku is Twilight?

Re: Riku :cool:I copied and pasted my Riku theorum. First of all, everyone is saying now that all of the poeple in KH seem to have more "sides" of themselves. Like, the entire Sora/BHK theory. BHK probably is the Twilight Version of Sora, and the dark side, although not entirely plausible...
Back