• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sora/Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

come here to tell me what u would be like if u were an organization member post here

My guy would be master of dual axels and fire.Blue eyes, jet black hair,persuasive,and quiet.His name would be xalik.what would yours be like?
  2. S

I need help on how to beat Sephiroth if u have tips tell me them please!

Im level 52 dont have glide and cant beat him.When he attacks I block and attack its a good enough stragety to make him have fire around him but he does the orbs come and he attacks in a way that I that it says to block and i dont have enough time if u have any tips please tell me them.:D
  3. S

Does anyone know how to beat sephiroth if so tell me how

By the way im level 52 soooo.I dont have glide either.Heh
  4. S

Does anyone know how to beat sephiroth if so tell me how

I have a good stragety in my head but i keep dieing when he attacks by swinging his blade I jump and fall down right into his attack and i die, plus when he flings me in the air and teloports to attack me i cant get out of it . When i get out of it im in the air and he does the attack where u...
  5. S

Tron

well I got passed it by hacking at all the heartless until the 3 tanks came I used Sora and Trons limit to weaken them and 2 remained I attacked them and they died in about 2 hits .thats a good strgety dont use limit until the 3 tanks come.
  6. S

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

The ending is weird with the knights.All it says is,"MASTER OF THE KEYBLADE IN MEMORY OF XENORT( I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG) AND IT ALSO SAYS CHASERS KEYBLADE WARS".IT LEAVES SO MANY QUESTIONS.ITS JUST PLAIN WEIRD!
  7. S

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

Anybody think that the knights could be SORA,Riku,and KIARI?(JUST ASKING)
Back