• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Son Goku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Son Goku

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Just watched the Maleficant movie. It's an alternate universe compared to the original cartoon, so I suppose it could have worked as a world in Dream Drop Distance if it came out earlier... Frozen has GOT to be guaranteed at this point. :/
  2. Son Goku

Ventus and Roxas Meeting

Being honest...do you guys REALLY think that Ventus, Roxas, and Xion should ALL come back? (Roxas and Xion with physical forms) How would everyone see Xion? Would she feel weird having all Sora's memories still? How will Ven act to actually meeting Sora in person after 10 years of being inside...
  3. Son Goku

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Welp! *Cracks knuckles* Time to get down to business. 1. The Sword In The Stone (Gives Merlin more story) 2. The Jungle Book (The BBS incident) 3. Robin Hood 4. The Rescuers 5. The Black Cauldron 6. Pocahontas 7. The...
  4. Son Goku

The likelihood of II.5 (and I.5) being ported to PS4/Vita

I'm sure 2.5 HD Remix has a chance to make it to PS4 as well, but it doesn't bother me. I JUST bought a PS3 JUST to import J-Stars Victory, but how could I refuse to get the HD Remixes of the KH series as well?! I sold my PSP long ago before I could play Birth by Sleep, so I'll be keeping my PS3...
  5. Son Goku

YO! It's me, Goku!

Hiya! Great to be here at KHInsider. Believe or not, my sons and I have been huge Kingdom Hearts fans since the first release. I've stumbled upon these forums plenty of times, but have never actually joined. I finally thought it was the right time. Just wanted to introduce myself before joining...
  6. Son Goku

Naruto Academy

For all of those who know about Naruto, this is an academy where you can train, fight, or just hang out. You will assume your role as one of your fav characters. I will be your teacher in this academy so you must abide by my rules and everything will go smoothly. I will assume the role as...
  7. Son Goku

Final-Dynasty Hotel

Welcome to the Hotel everyone, this is a place where you can hang out and talk to friends. There are many rooms that will satisfy your needs.... The Bar Pool area Gym Tons of rooms Game room Anything you can think of we have here at the hotel *Hangs sign on the hotel door* Well we will be...
  8. Son Goku

is king mickey playable

No I don't think you can play as Mickey, you can have him in your party but not as a playable character, and I think that you have to play as BHK because it's part of the storyline. --->Son Goku<---
  9. Son Goku

-->Son Goku<--

Hey everyone Iam Son Goku and Iam a newbie here so I say hello to all. --->Son Goku<---
  10. Son Goku

Saiyuki

This will be a role play about Saiyuki, for those who have heard of it you will all know what Iam talking about if not here is a list a people you can be: Son Goku-I will be playing as this character, sorry if you like him Genjo Sanzo Cho Hakkai Gojyo There are the demons that you can role play...
  11. Son Goku

Lover's Circle

This is lover's circle, a place where you lovebirds can come and talk. If you do not have a loved one you can come here and maybe find one. The best of luck to all of you. Son Goku
Back