Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Somnus cealum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Somnus cealum

What did ur parents do or how did they react when you came out to them? And how do you express yourself?

oh i know there is other love, but idk y but some people like to think that lust is a type of love and idk. i do get/give love of friends but right now the only family i love is my older sister and 3 cousins.
  2. Somnus cealum

If 358/2days and recoded was remade, my opinion about what type of gameplay it should have...

I was thinking if these games were remade. days gameplay would be a mix of kh1 and 2 since it has both kh1 and 2 worlds and the combat should be like the 2 games. if recoded was remade, i think the elements of the gameplay could be a mix of recom, bbs, and ddd. since it has command decks and...
  3. Somnus cealum

KHUX Remake as an MMO

and if it has to pay like ff14. no thx i dont want it!
  4. Somnus cealum

What did ur parents do or how did they react when you came out to them? And how do you express yourself?

i also agree. like my little sister and all the kids at my church.
  5. Somnus cealum

@OKP this sounds what u said and "sin" i dont care about since im not a christian but im not gonna do bad stuff like kill people and steal. and YAAAAAAAS GIRL!!!:
  6. Somnus cealum

i also am forced to go to church. and go to church activities and im forced to pray with my family. i need to survive from my family. and im happy my dads dad is dead, because he is a major christian and major homophobic. and if he was still alive, i would be dead. or worse. @Willow A113 i...
  7. Somnus cealum

i daydream about having a bf too. sometimes it can be a furry or just a beastman like from shows and movies lol.
  8. Somnus cealum

thank you. i feel bad that some people dont wanna be with someone... its like they dont believe in love
  9. Somnus cealum

well my friend her and her fiance is adopting me in june so i will be able to get away from my old parents.
  10. Somnus cealum

i don't think thats good cus i heard from my friend that a bunch of christians at her school said that its ok to kill furries and i heard some christians wanna kill trans and not let them have jobs and not let them in the military
  11. Somnus cealum

thats me i will never become religious again. and WHAT IS THE BOOK OF MORMON???
  12. Somnus cealum

im sorry. also look what i just said above this. so its ok to be who u are.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6