• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Somnus cealum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Somnus cealum

Kingdom hearts anime Pasadena

So... is there no news?
  2. Somnus cealum

I think disney trolled us with that gane outro in the disney and marvel livestream

The outro had kh4 snippets from its first trailer. Did disney forgot to show something for kh or did they troll us??
  3. Somnus cealum

Is it a spoiler if i want the other characters in a cutout?

There in kh3 when u see thier data greeting but idk if it's possible to hack the game and Download them...
  4. Somnus cealum

Thank you

Thank you
  5. Somnus cealum

It's neo but nvm I can wait. I thought I posted this in the world ends with you post. Hmm I guess not. Also I wonder why there is no yozora picture or render of him or kh2 sora in 3 or anti aqua. Or kh3 riku with long hair
  6. Somnus cealum

Just wondering if it's spoilerish. I really want to have a few of them as a profile pic and stuff but I guess it would be spoiler ish since y'all didn't put up the rest if the artwork...
  7. Somnus cealum

The rumored projects talks.

My opinion I thought that project oath was melody of memory and the next project is for the 20th anniversary since it was unreal engine 5. And hmk jumped to the conclusion of unreal engine 5 just cus the logo is a v and he said it was for verum rex lmfaoooo. I think he theorize to much and the...
  8. Somnus cealum

E3 in june..

I thought project oath was melody of memory??? I thought project oath was melody of memory and the next project is for 20 anniversary?
  9. Somnus cealum

My opinion about kairi and how aqua could make her a better keyblade wielder and character. and what other characters could learn from aqua.

I agree that would be cool for ventus to unlock more powers. Maybe he can get his lost memory keyblade back when he get his memories back.
  10. Somnus cealum

Roxas' powers in KH3

He should have a shotlock. But he does have a strong duel shot and he does have double jump.
Back