• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SomeKHFan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SomeKHFan

DISNEY Characters you think should've gotten a bigger role throughout the series?

I wish Pluto got more of a mention. Especially in figuring out how he travelled to various worlds. As I mentioned in another thread, if we ever got 'A Bug's Life' world, I would want Jiminy to be a party member. He would feel much more useful there. Although, to previous comments on taking...
  2. SomeKHFan

Music you want to see used in the Limit Cut True Organiztion XIII battles

For Limit cut Vanitus.........I want to see Under the Sea playing :P I do hop for Vector to the Heavens for Limit Cut Xion though.
  3. SomeKHFan

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

You know, that makes me wonder if Jiminy had any forms in worlds like Atlantica, Toy Box, etc that we never got to see. And if a Bug's Life world happened, could Jiminy be a team member?
  4. SomeKHFan

Yeah......we just don't know. Sephiroth is the only antagonist we know about......unless one counts Seifer.
  5. SomeKHFan

Should Kingdom Hearts Explore DATING/RELATIONSHIPS?

Please, we all know the true pairing is Lea and Goofy :p But seriously, I always felt that KH was better with it's little focus with romance (excluding Disney ones). Apart from the SoKai subtext we see it feels friendship is the main core of the series and should stay that way.
  6. SomeKHFan

I should point out that any Final Fantasy villain that would appear in a future KH title would likely be a different character to their original FF version. For all we know the KH version of Kefka might just want to run a coffee shop or something........as weird as that sounds when compared to...
  7. SomeKHFan

What are the chances for a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm?

Hard to say. There were lots of people who hated the Atlantica world in KHII and I wouldn't be surprised if SE saw this. This would likely reduce the chances of a KHT game ever happening.
  8. SomeKHFan

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

I would like to see Twilight Town expanded on.
  9. SomeKHFan

News ► A Look Back: KINGDOM HEARTS Ultimania Gallery Comments Part 1

I wonder what Yuffie's original role was supposed to be? Maybe she would have been a teammate on one of the worlds? And it's interesting they were going to use Aya from Parasite Eve before Aerith replaced her. I wonder how that could have effected future KH games with an earlier SE non-FF...
  10. SomeKHFan

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I'm not sure they would advertise a DLC for a released game in their lineup. Did they for the FFXV episodes in the past?
  11. SomeKHFan

News ► Square Enix teases "the time to remember" in Kingdom Hearts Union X

Knowing our luck, it will just be the reveal that Piglet is the Master Of Masters.
  12. SomeKHFan

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

It's probably going to be a 200 page story about what Sora was meant to have for dinner :p Seriously though, I would like to see something on Eraqus and Xehanort as apprentices. Although It could also be on Mickey's journey during KH1 before he meets Aqua. Or it could be something involving...
  13. SomeKHFan

Why has Sora's hair changed?

It would have been funny if the three fairies were using their magic on Sora's hair like they did with his clothes in KH2.
  14. SomeKHFan

I feel Zootopia would be more likely, with how popular it is.
Back