• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's true. Being able to adapt to sudden changes is important. That's why I don't use this method :). Using this trick would make the presentation less challenging, and I personally think it is unfair. It feels so awesome when you are able to answer a challenging question! Though it feels exactly the other way when you can't, haha.
    Of course I know that 'bad' is an adjective, and I know its use, haha. It's just that I've seen people using it this way when they make mistake, so I tend to follow the 'trend'. I just googled it, and heck, it even has a Wikipedia entry! Wait, didn't you tell me that you weren't a grammar nazi?

Nice trick. But I guess it wouldn't be easy? Since the topic is fixed and sometimes, when we talk about something that involves facts, we can't have much space to change.

Actually my lecturer allows us to stage the Q&A section by passing designed questions to random audience beforehand and have them ask the questions. This way, we can prepare our answers! However, that doesn't guarantee that he won't ask any questions, unless you use up all the Q&A section time.
    AHAHAHA. My bad. I meant last week's Wednesday. It's still considered last week, right? I used the term last week because it's past 12am here, a new week. But your timezone was still 11 something, so I said this week for you, as you were still in last week.

Yes, I know the feeling of regrets. You think I studied for 12 years and learned no lessons? Haha. It's about the role of a manager. I'll need to compare a manager's role in the past with that of today's manager, as well as what makes a manager efficient. All these are easy. The hard thing will be the Q&A section, where the lecturer may surprise you with a question, haha. That's the thing we really need to prepare for.
    Thanks for explaining. Potential form and past tense are new to to me. I'm not even halfway on my Japanese route, haha.

There wasn't anything to prepare for school. We received a new assignment last week (this week for your time zone), and the presentation date was set on the Wednesday after next week, which means about two weeks later. To be honest, there really isn't much to prepare other than memorizing my script. For the assignment, we just need to do a small task for our lecturer to examine first. So... yeah, still not much to do. Yet.
    Oh, so "われて" can be translated as 'able', I guess? I thought we should use で instead of に when we use something (the guide) to do something (help)? I haven't learned the full usage に, so I don't understand. Or is it で is used only when we use something purposely for something?

Oh, I see. Hmm... I feel kind of proud now xD. Yeah, I think that's because I contributed more time in the event than you. I have literally nothing to do daily anyway, haha. For some reason I feel like being an addicted gamer now :(.
    Am I not supposed to use a translator? Haha. Hmm... let me try. Something like "It's good that the guide can help the other players?" I don't know what 手伝 means, but I'm guessing that it is related to help or support, haha. And I still don't know what the usage of に is in this sentence. Mind clarifying? xD

While I don't keep track of the amount of Ethers I use daily, haha. I suppose I don't use as many as you, but it should have no very big difference.

Oh, I surely can't earn as many as you can. I think that has to do with the Lux we gain. Though I did not calculate how many I gained today, I'm sure it was way less than half of yours, if not half of yours. I have currently in my hand 3,545,667 blocks. I can't believe I've earned 5,013,362 blocks since the event has started. I figure I would've been able to purchase the previous whole shop by the end of the event. Sadly, there were more items being introduced, haha. What about you?
    Hi Solo, こんばんは!

Congratulations on completing your Heartless Guide! I believe it will bring a big help to any new players, and even us 'old folks' (well, I'm not that old :p). Thank you for your effort!

By the way, how many boosters did you manage to burn today? I thought I could use a lot considering it's Saturday, but my team was slow during the morning LUT, so I didn't use any then. I took a nap at 5 o'clock (6pm JST), so I missed the 7pm LUT... haha xD. Now I've used a couple, but because of rewards, I made only a net change in boosters of -4 in total. Of course, there will be more to burn until the LUT ends.
    Partly yeah. As I told you before, I use my laptop in the living room, so I do everything here. As for out, I mean when I go out (to school, shopping, playing etc.). I don't bring my laptop anywhere because it's way too heavy (an outdated 2011 Acer xD). I'm considering buying a lighter and better laptop at year end, or at least next year.
    Just like me! I know my brother's laptop's password. But I don't use his computer. There's nothing I need anyway, I have all my games with me xD. I myself don't set password, as I don't bring my laptop out.
    Haha, I'm lazy to use Photoshop too! But you do know that it is available for download, right? No point asking your sister if she insists, haha.
    Keep up the good work, then!

I didn't follow up the contest, but I did notice it. Hmm... I have no avatar designing experience. I did try making my own signature before, but ended up giving up because I didn't (and still don't) know how to mess around with Photoshop, haha. I can try taking part, though. I see you have your own avatar, are you in?
    I see, haha. I thought it had already been announced? And I suppose you're not the only one in charge of the account, right?
    Wow. Are all the schools over there require Saturday classes? Here, all the government-funded schools (national schools) require students to study from Monday until Friday only.

In that case, you should even have to sleep early!
    Oh, I didn't know you have classes on Saturdays as well. Sounds very similar to our independent high schools (non-government funded schools) here. I used to have classes on every Saturday, and for 6 years I woke up early on Saturdays. Now it's payback time!! And I suppose you can still restore your sleep after coming back from the Mass? Like taking some nap.

I see. Alright, I'll try and see if I can help finish the unfinished business! Thanks for providing the sources.
    Then take your rest! You have almost two full days ahead :).

Oh, thanks for the links! I didn't notice so, because it's not in the forums. Will the missing parts be covered sooner or later? I wonder why they are left out. If it will be updated, I'll reconsider.
    Yes, we can sleep till anytime tomorrow ^^. Let's burn lots of boosters (at least for me) on the next two days. I find my Gummi Blocks hardly increase these few days, haha.

Hey, I'm trying to make a material locations guide for the forum. I figure this forum helps me very much and it's time I made some contributions :D, also in the hope of helping any new players. Although Kaz has given tips roughly, there isn't any detailed guide made specifically for materials. I would like to hear your opinion!
    Hi Solo! Welcome home. Haha.

It's fine even if you've totally run out of battery, because TGIF!! By the way, I took a nap after school today. :D
    I, too, am gonna buy what I REALLY want at the end. So far I've only bought for investments, such as the Potions, Ethers, AP Pluses, Chip & Dale SR and some other 'must buy' stuff. I'm also locking onto the rare skills, but I would like to plan properly after the event is over, when I know how many blocks I've earned.

Haha, just to make sure I won't miss any news. That said, I still will forget my Tweeter account's existence if not reminded once in a while, since I raaaarely log in xD.
    Seek your wisdom? Then you must be proud of this, haha!

I'm doing the beginner ones. Since I can't kill L333 in one or two turns, I'm taking a break. Likewise, I'll wait for my 4x boost to end tomorrow and then reboost my whole deck to attempt those advanced missions (and hopefully gain more blocks, too).

Oh, thanks for reminding! Yes, I do have a Twitter account, but I almost never use it, since I'm used to using Facebook. I'll check the account later!
    You fell asleep again? Just as I thought... You should've gone to bed earlier! Tell me you're on your bed and I'll let you go xD.

Yes, L55 are easier, but 500 is too much. I remember clearing them last, and at the 6pm GUT of the last reward day. I nearly missed the 300 medals! But what I meant was the trial missions. Did you complete all the beginner ones, or did you go for the harder ones instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back