• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Solidsocom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

If they made it look cool, lots of teens would of said whoa instead of, that is a kiddy game.
  2. S

I see it every 2 days. bleh
  3. S

They could have made it uber cool but I think they already advertised through the web so that it was hyped up so no need for a flashy commercial.
  4. S

I hate people who are jumping to conclusions.

OK, today, I was playing Splinter Cell and I finally got past a part in Presidential Palace that took me awhile and I celebrated. I go down to check the forums and all I see is, and I quote, "PS3 suxzorz" or "Sony sucks". I read them and it was filled with hate. They say that they played the PS3...
  5. S

Spoilers?

MuffinMan is right. They are more like memorials. Or something. And yes, I guess they could be the peopls rooms or sometihng because you go to where you can find them.
  6. S

Olympus Colliseum ( HELP PLEASE )

Magneta+thungaga=pwnage.
  7. S

Summons give you more orbs in the cups when you can use them. Tons more. Take out the combo pluses and you do combo finishers more thus taking away more health of an enemy so bosses and anything else are way easier.
  8. S

Summons: Stich and Peter pan. Take out all combo pluses including air combo pluses and be at a high level with a strong keyblade and that should do for most of them.
  9. S

Spoilers?

In the world that never was. All the Org member's graves are there except for Xemnas and why would anyone destroy Zexion's grave?
  10. S

Just for anybody that doesn't know...

oh...I thought it said that it needed only 7 Orichalcum+'s last time I checked. O well.
  11. S

cloud's nobody?

Oooh...that explains a lot to me.
  12. S

Whaaaa???

Umm, Roxas has the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper because, he had them all along just didn't know it.
  13. S

Just for anybody that doesn't know...

Look in Members helping members and it has a list of the items, what heartless drops them, and where to find the heartless. Other than that, I was able to make the Mythril Gems from free development then use a serenity crystal to make a Mythril Crystal.
  14. S

cloud's nobody?

But cloud is the original person.
  15. S

Help....!

I built one that is loaded with weapons. And he means how to actually destroy the big blue ball at the end. Get something with tons of weapons and just keep shooting at it and it will explode in no time.
Back