• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soledarkness31

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Hunger Games RPG - 24 Spots Remaining!

Hopfully most of you have heard of the widely acclaimed "Hunger Games" trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I have just finished reading Mockingjay, and I couldn't help think how awesome it would be as an RPG. ~Story~ After a war devastated the North American land, a new land rose from the ashes. This...
  2. S

Why do you have these ads??

I didn't really know where to put this, but this seemed like the best place. I am a little offended by the ads that I have seen displayed on the main khinsider page. Why? You do realize that there are some users under 13 who check this site frequently? So, why on earth would you put an ad for...
  3. S

Can someone explain the difference between the Chamber of Awakening and the Chamber of Repose?

I still don't understand the differences. Can someone please explain each one in detail, and the differences between them?
  4. S

Not sure if this counts as either a theory or a fanfic

I guess that's true. But, I don't really know that much about the ending of BBS, but when he merged with Vanitas, I imagine that their hearts came together, creating that little bit of darkness
  5. S

Not sure if this counts as either a theory or a fanfic

Ok, here's what I think. We all know that when Ventus was taken over by Vanitas, he was able to save himself, but his heart and body were ruined in the process, and his heart made his way into Sora. But, when Sora stabbed himself, Ven's heart was also released, and since he could not find...
  6. S

(SPOILERS!!) What did Lexeaus mean?

I was just playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories today, and I was on Riku's story, and I had just defeated Lexeaus. When he was fading away, he said something that caught me off guard in the cutscene. He said "You are the Superior's-" Does anybody know what this means??
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III: Nothingness

Here, let me give you a better picture of what Torsla looks like.
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III: Nothingness

Now that we have seen what has happened in Birth By Sleep, and Coded, we know that Sora has to free all of the people (Aqua, Terra, Ven, etc.) from their torment. The very last thing we know from Sora, is that he got the message from King Mickey, and that he has to set out to save them somehow...
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Super Smash Bros. War: Storm's Army

Welcome to Super Smash Bros. War: Storm's Army. Below is the Table of Contents I will try and make this as genuinely easy for you as possible. Chapter 1: The Triforce Reunion Chapter 2: Squirtle Saves the Pokemon Trainer Chapter 3: Egnoca Chapter 4: Link's Melancholy Chapter 5: The Great Fox...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Pokemon Granite and Pokemon Cumulus: The Kronos Region

Pokemon Spotlight! #494 Forgeo flash_detection <------ Click on the link for a pic. Pokemon Description: On hot days, Forgeos will sit in the hot sun, and collect on their rock bodies. Once enough moss has collected, Forgeos will get plenty of energy.
  11. S

Welcome to the new region of Kronos, where over 100 new pokemon species thrive. And, stick around for the newest pokemon type, Monster. Monster is strong against Dark, Psychic, and Normal. Monster is weak to Dragon, Ice, and Monster. Besides the newest additions, collect your old favorites, like...
  12. S

Hello. My name is Professor Pine. I study creatures named Pokemon in my lab in the town of Freshent Bay. Pokemon are creatures that thrive in the environment, and help us fulfill our lives. Many humans use pokemon for battles so that the trainer and pokemon gain stregnth. But, I'm blabbering...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III Twilight Realm

Sorry I haven't been on much, but here's the next chapter Chapter 3: The mysterious youth and DiZ walk through a small town, with a giant clock tower looming overhead. " Uh? What is this place. I don't know why, but for some reason, it seems vaguely familiar. Like, a part of me has lived here...
  14. S

Here's the next chapter Chapter 2 In an unknown shadowy place,a young boy wakes up from a deep sleep. " Huh? Where am I? What are all of these shadows doing here?" He asked to himself. He looks around the room, and suddenly sees a figure with red cloth around his face, with a red robe that...
  15. S

This isn't one of my newest ones, but here it is Chapter 1 Up in a clock tower somewhere, 2 hooded figures stand. One is small, and has giant round ears. The other is shrouded in a black robe. " Your majesty? What are you doing here." said the mysterious figure. " I came to ask. What do you...
Back