• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Soldier's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • Soldier
    Soldier left a message on Howler's profile.
    Ah, a new avatar, and of Persona 5's Joker! Just finished P5 last night
  • Soldier
    I remember when I said that maleficent was going to return in KH 3, She did, which technically came true, but we all know how well she...
  • Soldier
    Soldier replied to the thread Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019).
    That's just sad, all of that space could've been used for more important things, like a new pokemon or area. But nope, we've got the...
  • Soldier
    Well with that in mind why not cut back on flashy animations, because this can honestly tick a lot of people off. looking into it...
  • Soldier
    Soldier replied to the thread Not Dead Yet!.
    Are you still a helpful techie/geek? Jokes aside, I'm glad you're alive and back I guess? you've got quite the seniority here with a...
  • Soldier
    Count me in, I miss playing mafia, I made a thread on here a while back asking if people could host one. Guess I got my wish
  • Soldier
    I'm only angry due to my overall dislike of little dogs. There is great personal bias in me regarding design inspirations. I love early...
  • Soldier
    Oh electric type eh? I'd argue that's even worse that the pikachu clone isn't a rodent anymore. at the very least they kept that...
  • Soldier
    Oh great, a corgi pokemon, no doubt going to be used by the not queen of England. I forsee it becoming a normal type with mediocre or...
  • Soldier
    So apparently the most recent Nintendo E3 direct announced that the pokemon you transfer into the cloud to sword and shield HAVE to be...
  • Soldier
    Soldier replied to the thread Projared.
    So does anyone else hope that he falls below 1,000 subs? Isn't that the bare minimum you need to earn revenue from Youtube?
  • Soldier
    While scouring the misty stream in this game, near monstropolis and the large green vortex that contains the secret gummi boss, I came...
  • Soldier
    Well that's good, at the very least we've got more pokemon with that ability. I hope it can get psychic fangs through chain breeding...
  • Soldier
    God dang it, I still hate the Rotom dex (and Rotom in general) It's become the Navi of Pokémon. As I've said before, all you need is for...
  • Soldier
    Ooh, that's a good amount honestly, so long as we don't have another Kalos generation with only 3 legendaries programmed into the game...