• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Solar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, how's about a non-Halo 4 Halo roleplay. Something after the Human-Covenant war, in which we can allow Spartans to be on opposing sides and other stuff. Maybe on some far-off outer colony Chief's activities trigger the activation of some Forerunner technology and the roleplay takes a major shift towards who can get a hold of it.
    Hey, pinky.

20,000-Piece Lego Batcave Looks Like Loads Of Fun | Gizmodo Australia
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
    AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor (~3.6 GHz)
    8 GB RAM
    AMD Radeon HD 6950 (2 GB RAM)
    1920 x 1080 60Hz Display

my specs, btw
    Just wanted to personally congratulate you on becoming staff, so congrats! :3 It'll be nice to have another Canadian around.

p.s. bilbo 4ever
    Before the announcement, Martin Freeman had just never occurred to me as a solid Bilbo candidate -- but he's just perfect for young, finicky Bilbo, I've realized.

I'm fine and dandy, thanks. And you, Sunny?
    You're looking awfully pink these days.
    I just read the analysis of Reloaded, and I have never seen either of the second two films, but it was amazing. I'll make it a point to see the rest of that trilogy sometime in the future. His reading of Genesis (and the movie) also reminded me strongly of Milton's in Paradise Lost; I'll have to look at that more carefully as well.

Where do you get this stuff?
    Forgoing an actually good name, I might call the RP The World Ends With You In A Day. TWEWYIAD for short. Like the Iliad and the Aenid, it shall go down in history as the pinnacle of creative expression.
    Do you think anything on here could be successfully rejigged into a smaller scale, core-group roleplay?

Also, Omni's got Incorporated going, which has potential if people would actually express interest.

I can't recall: Have you or have you not played or read into The World Ends With You?
    Okay bro, now that you're mod of the section in which roleplaying is contained you have a duty to co-produce awesome stuff with me. Ordeith, OmniChaos, Evangeline and/or Professor Ven may or may not also be regularly involved.
    Would Sunny have RP-powers in the new Shades of Blue, have access to arcane/advanced items, or just be a regular kinda guy?
    idk, i have to admit i dont do a whole lot of checking around when it comes to roleplays, i usually stick around with my 'in group'

but i do have a world ends with you with a twist (TWEWYWAT for short, TWAT for shorter) roleplay coming up that will hopefully do away with all the issues that plague standard TWEWY RPs

plus if i can get morph to post or someone else to post their shit, i could reintroduce sunny into shades of bloop and have orion's reveal to him on the level of wane revealing to fox in the dark knight that he's bugged the whole city
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back