• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by snow_flake40

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. snow_flake40

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

nomura really is tossing out crumbs of kairi content like go fetch and i said Yes sir Thank you sir Right away sir I think this is the Kairi's Dream Land game I was hoping for, which will be such a bummer if she's not even playable in her own game :(! I think they're reusing the KH1/2 assets so...
  2. snow_flake40

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Kairi and Sora also got haircuts after changing into their KH3 gear, I figured it was just to update their designs for the new graphical style. I wish Axel got a bit of a change in hair actually, just to shake it up.
  3. snow_flake40

Xion and Subject X Theory

Oh interesting!! I could definitely see Nomura retroactively pulling something like this, and it'd finally give a proper explanation for why Xion has black hair lmao If Xemnas still has access to his research conducted as Apprentice Xehanort, it makes sense he'd try to build Xion with some of...
  4. snow_flake40

Next Game

Honestly when I first watched the secret ending I thought they were hinting at a TWEWY 2 rather than a KH sequel. So either we'd be playing as Sora playing out the Reaper's Game, or we play as Neku/a new character and for one of the weeks they team up with Sora. I could see the same thing...
  5. snow_flake40

News ► TWEWY -crossover- OST Updated with Brand New Remix!

How can Twister be remixed so many times and still sound THIS incredible? Y'know, one of these days I will take the time to learn the actual lyrics. But that day is not today.
  6. snow_flake40

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You Ohhhh, right. (Now I feel foolish.) Thanks!
  7. snow_flake40

Re: The World Ends with You Wait, seriously? Is everyone at six days now, or...? Also, does 'Subaseka' mean anything?
  8. snow_flake40

Re: The World Ends with You LORDY WAT. I am panicking. I have no idea what this is but I need it in my life and faster. But it says 6 days for me. Weeeenk. Is the music from TWEWY?
  9. snow_flake40

Completion Times

Just finished it yesterday at about 32-ish hours. ...Yeah.
  10. snow_flake40

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! Y'know, if Tom Hulce, Olivia Wilde, Garret Hedlund, Demi Moore and all the rest have reprised their roles or if they had to get impersonators or whatever. I hope as many of them as possible came back... *fingers...
  11. snow_flake40

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! Nothing new since Nimoy and Panetierre have been confirmed. I wonder if they'll reveal the all Disney voices before the game comes out or just leave it for the credits...
  12. snow_flake40

A Small Change to the NA Edition of KH (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

How did they miss something like this, though? Just...how? And does your health get replenished every time you drop or just for boss battles? Honestly, though, I'd much prefer it if they had both the health of the boss and the player stay the same when you drop. I always take forever with boss...
  13. snow_flake40

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Dang, Chaser. You work so hard. ;-; We all love you, if that's any consolation.
  14. snow_flake40

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

*now feels foolish for forgetting said picture* Allow me to rephrase my question: -How were the voice acting and the script in the cutscenes I know for a fact took place? Also battle cries?
  15. snow_flake40

Do you have questions for the team from KHI that went to E3?

-Did the demo include any cutscenes? If so, how was the voice acting and the script? If not, how were the...battle cries and such? -How do the graphics compare to other 3DS games? -Was the gameplay genuinely fun throughout or was it too frantic at times? How fun would you compare it to the...
Back