• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Snovex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Looking for a song

Now I don't know the name of the song but I know the lyrics to it. its like this "Running Running, Running threw the town" its a guy singer. its really catchty I heard it on the radio.
  2. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

another part that I had trouble with was Demxy he was hard. I thought he would be easy with his "Dance Water Dance" But I was wrong how sad.
  3. S

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Riku IV NO DOUBT lol. he was the most difficultest
  4. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

the hardest part for me was probably Xaldin lol. I didn't beat him, so I got my friend who beated the game, beat him for me. XD
  5. S

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

watching that 358/2 days trailer with showing Donald and Goofy as play able characters I notice that theres a scene from Neverland Roxas gets to fly like in KH with Sora thats so cool.
  6. S

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

Thats amazing news right there, thanks! Does this game keep getting better and better?
  7. S

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

Those lucky bastards XD. I'm just hoping that those people that are importing will upload tons of videos of the game, so excited for it.
  8. S

NEW 358/2 DAYS SCAN/SAIX RENDER!

Thats pretty amazing scan whoa! almos t12 more days until the release go go!
  9. S

Zetta Whats Up

Hiya pepz name is Snovex pronnouced Snow Veks. I love KH, The World Ends With You, and Pokemon got a problem wanna fight about it? jk. I'm a guy who likes to have fun, but still try to be serious about it.
Back